Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Neutral

i am willing to vote any of frostwolf, kiiruma, someone, leafia and luka today

you thought i was mafia in our first game together lol

this isn’t really true anymore
he still busses but he doesn’t really tunnel his partners / do stupid theatre for no reason anymore, i am reasonably sure they aren’t w/w in this game. this is important because i think he can still very much be mafia and i don’t want you to kill bystander afterwards if he is.

he can fake pretty much everything, i’ve played countless games with him and i still have no idea how to read him lol. i just haven’t seem him be as open about his role this quickly as mafia and it’s pretty much the only thing i’m giving him a d1 pass for

this is the problem with everything u just said about leafia, have u not seen the leafia tmi/spew meme? she does the same thing as kiiruma and talks about her role a lot as mafia and tries to get cleared from it too, a lot of the time saying she’s self-resolving despite being a wolf. she is completely rand in this game imo

1 Like

I literally can’t give you anything in return. Besides, it’s scummy of you to steal it since you knew it would make me deathtunnel you and you knew it would make me look scummy.

Town. I definitely wouldn’t do this as a neut and I’d just admit to being a neut if I was one.

Just you or somebody as well?

lmfao

1 Like

@Someone @bystander @Eskcanta

Lefia is pushing people because of “purely flavor reasons” like i said would happen before, we have to vote this this is not towny

I literally don’t Arctic. I try to hide my role as mafia. Not get cleared by it.

Yeah. Arctic gets a scumlean from me.

the only defense is you saying you wouldn’t do it

The only defense is common sense.

lots of common sense for pushing another player for purely flavor

you should vote leafia that would be cool :3

I read a few, but I haven’t commented on anything due to a lack of time. I remember not seeing what I liked too.
Backreading.

Maybe get better?

luka when you read this please vote leafia :D

I kind of like the angle Catbae is taken, they’re a good scum player so treat it with an *. Overall lean town though.

okay so i had a brainfart and i thought you were a wolf in stellaris

and i did check fam3 and you hardly spoke about your role so eh

there were some cases from a few years ago though, like random sfol games where you kept trying to claim you were self-resolving lol

Bionic, I don’t want that fish to die and I highly doubt t/Frost would ever do this anyway. I’ve come to really carr deeply about that fish and i really don’t want it to die.

Certainly, but they didn’t even bother to ask themselves “is this a meta read” despite prior knowledge that neither of said players (Esk or Gira) happen to come from FoL. It’s just a poor reasoning for a vote, and the reasoning for the vote on Bystander wasn’t particularly strong either.

trials and tribulations is another example