Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

it’s text in a screen

They do not have a name that you are aware of.

don’t vote people beacuse of “flavor”, if you are you are playing badly

That I got really attached to. That tends to happen to me at times.

do you think i should be able to tell your alignment based on what you’ve posted?

Leafia we recieved our rolecards yesterday how do you even

Bionic.
I am quite sure that at worst you guys are roughly equal at worst.

Vampire Masq I hard defended my teamate. This is old meta, @arctic can confirm it.
Weird read given it’s mostly on the basis of me being strongarmed, which I’m not usually as mafia; I can be very flippy floopy and only strong arm actual pushes I would agree with as town.

1 Like

I am at least putting my work somewhere, I have people to talk to.

this hood stuff is all quite funny to me

i think there is 1 wolf max in this hood just from socials. and if there is one i kinda think it’s frostwolf. he sounds kinda similar to stellaris - he’s been fairly inoffensive so far, trying to seem helpful by adding random bits and pieces here and there, but there’s usually a lot more pizazz and assertiveness as town. he hasn’t found a scumread he believes in yet. he was wickerbottom for the first part of the anon game, and there’s a pretty stark difference right? he wasn’t in it for long but he was playing like a chad. he hasn’t said why he stole this fish, either

Doing town off of meta when you haven’t seen said users wolf game is nearly always poor. I also don’t get why exactly you’re TRing effort, I do agree that the desire to improve game quality reads genuine, but I also think that it’s strictly NAI, given he wants to dot hat even if he’s wolf or town.

He is not new to mafia. He’s probably still town.

1 Like

No, I’m doing so because your reasonings for your pushes are poor and your mechanical play is poorer. This is misinterpreting my accusation.

Did you say their was incentive if you steal the fish? Did you explain that it was purely flavor before hand?

i do not know how to parse leafia pushing frostwolf because he stole the fish but i do not think it is AI unless the fish is just flavor and has zero mechanical relevance - but that doesn’t seem to be the case, because even if it’s effectively just some kind of item or item vendor thing the notice that it was stolen already gives it a mech role, so?? i can see leafia pushing frost here regardless of her alignment

UNVOTE

Frost has returned the fish. He can live.

Leafia is this fish just something you made up to roleplay or is it part of the game

I don’t like fish bones anyway

1 Like

Why not Zone?

Not yet.

1 Like

I want Leafia to answer my questions, but I’m a bit confused why they take the fish angle that they’re taking if they’re a wolf at all. I think it would be more reasonable to say it’s some sort of mechanical protection and by Frost taking the fish he’s a wolf, framing him for that. Leafia deciding to push Frost for nearly only flavor when she can easily frame them is more good than evil.

1 Like