Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

i don’t think that was a particularly difficult or insightful question to ask? and it’s not like i had followthrough on it

I told them that there was no incentive to steal the fish and I also let them know that it was 100% for flavor.

No leafia can’t frame frost better beacuse im in the neighbor chat and would have said it

It was not, it’s a general overview of the game that I only immortalized looking at that. I think that you’re asking good questions as opposed to just filler ones, and I think that your approach towards some users, IE: Someone/Myself ring more as village. For example, at the start of the game if you’re a wolf you could have just called me town to pocket me, and I probably wouldve excepted that reasoning. Asking why Leafia is green as opposed to anybody else in specific rang as villager curious about the read, and the post you qouted from Arctic was probably villagery.

She can lie. She can say somethnig like, for example: Stealing the fish gives wolves a mechanical benefit that they’re aware of, and by virtue of stealing it frost is wolf. That’s not hard to fake.

1 Like

Part of the game. Although I have come to genuinely love the fish like my character does. My character is one that’ll go to any lengths to protect the fish too which is partly why I decided to do so too.

1 Like

this has to be a passive or madness

The host say its tasty, the DC is the real treat

I get attached quite quickly at times.

Im gonna keep advocating for a d1 leafia lynch I don’t trust this at all

to a passive in your role? really?

Believe what you want as long as the fish stays safe. That’s all I care about.

I wasn’t phased by the push, but I appreciate the attention that brought, you should read into these people that reacted

I agree with Frost here. That should give us something to work with.

huh?

Bionic - Town Lean
Eskcanta - Town Lean
Bystander - Town Lean
Leafia - Town Lean

Catbae - Town Slim Lean

Arctic - Scum Lean
ZoneQ11 - Scum Lean

If theirs a wolf in the hood it’s probably Frost ATP.

oh, I don’t do reads feel free to

Bionic literally has a history of pushing villagers for dumb reasons as town and not making much sense as town, so unfortunately, I think Bionic is at least somewhat likely to just be town here.

@Jarek
Why are you voting Leafia?

You are part of neighbor hood, I’d say its vital you do