Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

No I wasn’t pressured about this, what I want to see who is on board with the push on me

1 Like

Just don’t bother her and she town sides then lol?

Neutrals are the perfect d1 lymch

I like to think Frost would give it back regardless of alignment because he wants me to stay happy and cares about me but I’m still willing to townlean him for giving it back to me.

Sure, but you couldve been no matter what you claim. I’m not calling you wolf, I’m saying it’s NAI.

I’m not a neut and neuts are only the perfect D1 lynch if they’re not townsiding.

Makes no sense for town to push for neut, mafia for thread control that needs to be removed is better.

Neutrals are bad even if townsiding they can just turn at any moment

I literally would and anyone who knows me knows it. I don’t hide the fact that I’m a neut when I’m a neut.

That couldn’t possibly be more wrong. Townsiding neuts aren’t bad.

So you’re probably evil with a passive that rewards the fish being alive

They’re the cheapest shots for vigs to confirm, and a free lynch when town is indecisive at best

Left me vote there before I went to sleep. To elabourate, I think the same thing arctic does. I think the hood has a decent (not 100%, just a decent) chance of being polluted by atleast one evil, and I think the likeliest and easiest explanation is the evil is the person who owns the hood rather than it being someone who is randomly in it.

That being said coming back into the thread there are some things that make me question that a little bit. The fish thing is being confirmed by two people so it is a mechanic like it or not. I’m not sure what use this would have as mafia, and I’m also not sure what penalty leafia would have if any if this fish was stolen. I suspect there is a penalty they aren’t disclosing. The existence of this penalty, and the ability to mechanically steal this fish and impose said penalty on leafia implies they are town and someone else in the hood is potentially the evil (because THEY would want to impose the penalty, a townie would not)

Of the two people in the hood that have claimed to be there that I’d consider scummy out of the two - you’d honestly have me say it’s bionic. Frost stole the fish and got tunelled for a few seconds but he has no way of knowing what could have happened if he did that D1 and I don’t know if you’d risk your entire maf game on a joke.

Bionic has been kinda hard pushing leafia this entire time. You can call it town behaviour because this has been done before and I can see the angle that this whole fish thing is strange, but I don’t think trying to hardcore kill the person currently benefitting you with a private chat without thinking about why things are the way they are is very towny and reads as oppurtunistic. Thoughts?

1 Like

Bionic, you’re not even remotely making sense here.

I think I’ll neighborize Frost and Thunderstorm too so they can talk tonight. I at least somewhat trust both of them.

Ah ok

For the record I’m happy to let this hood thing keep cooking for a day, maybe two. I don’t think basing a wolf case off of “someone in this 3 has to be evil no matter what” is very helpful or going to get anywhere when that’s all I have.

Just submitted the action to enable Frost and Thunder to speak tonight.

1 Like

You’re the one deathtunneling people for “flavor” stuff if you aren’t lying

Speak with each other is what I meant to say here. Not literally speak in the thread.

I mean I know what may happen when I pass DC15

You successfully lockpick the lock on the container and specifically stole the fish and not the container.

I have notion with that action.