Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Bionic, I already explained that. I care deeply about that fish. In and out of character.

1 Like

That’s just detrimental to town, why would you do it

I think leafia is weaponizing impotence this is not towny ata ll

me when english

@Zone_Q11 would you vote leafia? that would help a lot

It literally wouldn’t and you’re not helping town at all and by tomorrow, my day ability will be proven at least.

1 Like

both town like ive said before many times.

bionic: hes relaxed and comfortable. fervor into the leafia push early on relating to stuff happening inside the neighbor is only stuff and villager thinks about. asking others to join him in the manner he did is towny. not much other than that but its actually one of my stronger townreads.

eskcanta: ill admit i havent fully read in depth to esks posts just bc they are kinda longer and stuff xd. but everytime i do read a post theres some towny microtells stuff like that overall just makes me tr them. kind of “newb getting threadspewed” vibes from how the threads reading them throughout today

1 Like

Trying to get someone executed for no reason is not villagery.

I’m the one not helping leafia? really?

I’ve said the reasons many tiems

The thing is they have no thread pull and no influence by trying to get people to vote for someone via an RP mechanic. I mean look at it from everyone elses perspectives am I really gonna think some dude is the best kill for today over a potential mafia because they messed with a mechanic?

You’re literally pushing a villager. I’m a villager. You’re helping the wolves right now.

“Seriously Bionic? You steal it and I will deathtunnel you.”

if you are, you’re also guilty of it

Frost was a bit sussed for a while

Yes, and they aren’t good ones. I’ve already explained my actions, which I’d have less than no reason to even do if I was a wolf or even a neut. I’d just be making myself look scummy for no reason. A wolf or neut doesn’t do that.

dunno who, i forgot it

Wrong. I don’t want my fish to die so I would have reason.

1 Like

Your defense is just “i wouldn’t do it” for being detrimental to town

And why can’t I just be a villager who has reason why I need the fish to live that I’m not telling? Not saying I do have a reason I’m not talking about,but what if I did? Also, if I was a wolf or a neut, I would’ve played this very differently.