Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

The only one being detrimental to the town here is you.

Shewwet! That means you have reads, and good ones, right? I think I’d recognize the game focus, the effort, and all.

So, where is it? You’re about to post it, right?

Also, if you’re town, I expect you to care about being right.

If you’re actually concerned about someone’s role, I expect you to be trying to solve it.

What’s going on?

Note to all, I’m pretty busy today, but I will be popping in and following as I can.

I’m not convinced the fish thing is worth going after someone for. There’s potential for it to be suspicious given how strange of a mechanic it is I’ll give you that but it’s D1, and they have a hood ability that’ll be beneficial to get use out of before killing them you know what I mean

This is just your word

Why would you just not say it instead of this?

you just called him town for bad reasons on pushing you or smth

1 Like

Stuff like this. Why do you look like you’re working harder on talking about DC checks than trying to actually decide who to vote and make sure you’re not misvoting?

Believe me leafia d1 lynch is gonna be good, i feel it in my gut

lel

It’s common sense.

You’re assuming I’d be able to.

You’re assuming far too much Bionic.

guys i did a multiquote r u proud of me

1 Like

Bionic has a history of acting wolfy as a villager. Bystander is giving me weird vibes too.

VOTE: bystander

1 Like

Oh sorry i didn’t know there was a list of things leafia never does as non-town in the site rules, must have missed it

Going to head out for a bit to rest after all this drama now too. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I’m not stupid Bionic. :sleepingleafeon:

What else can i do? It’s the game, nothing is set on paper we have to assume stuff to think and win

That’s first thing, when I asked you, I saw names but no explanations why they are town/mafia. At least not all of them

oh this is genuinely wolfy lol.

the way you responsed to my explanation of bionic being town was clearly to try to undermine it .

thats NOT saying “oh bionic is town cuz hes not villagery” XD
and i wouldnt know bionic has that history. also hes not wolfy rn so lol no.

id be happy to hear about my weird vibes though :man_dancing: :man_detective: :man_fairy: :man_factory_worker:

i usually dont care to explain

Decent chance of having an evil I agree, but I don’t think it’s Leafia or Bionic their. I’ve solved games with the simple basis of “one evil is normally in hood and exactly one”, I think that at most within those 3 theirs one evil so it’s best to go outside of their anyways.
I’m quite sure that this mechanic can exist as mafia, what I’m not sure about is how Leafia is approaching it in the way that they’re approaching it. Their are much easier ways for a mafia to guarantee the fish isn’t stolen, for example: Saying that it gives people in the hood a warding effect against a negative effect.
If Leafia says it’s just cosmetic stealing the fish is NAI, I can see it done as either alignment.
Bionic pushing Leafia isn’t town behavoir, what is is pivoting from sheeping me to pushing Leafia. I don’t think he does that as wolf when he has an easy cop out in sheeping me as opposed to playing the game.

VOTE: leafiaVOTE: t[vote]t[vote]Name[/vote][/vote]

we’re winging