Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Sure :smirk:

okay.

Alright I’m awake and around now, had a good rest and gonna read up at least somewhat. Get some thoughts together and all.

1 Like

Ah hello Kiiruma

1 Like

Put me in the hood

Animals only party, we are above deceit.

Also we have a cat already so no more catgirls

1 Like

Maybe not assume stuff without any evidence to back it up?

This is extremely wolfy. I’m not even scumreading Bionic, so why would I be trying to undermine a town read?

So just randomly pushing on someone for no reason is what you consider to be villagery? Not even considering worlds where I’m town is villagery? I don’t buy your act here for a second. This feels like TMI that Bionic is town to me.

Someone else can do that. I’m no good at it.

You or Bystander would be a better exe. I’m obviously not wolf here or I would’ve handled that far differently and you know it. Pressure won’t work on me this game as well since I don’t really care if I die or not here because if I get exed, you’ll be next Bionic when I flip town.

Said no villager ever.

I would have literally no reason to do anything I’ve done today if I was a wolf because why wouldn’t I do things differently in a way that doesn’t make me look bad?

Tell that to Bionic and Zone.

Meow. I’m a catleaf this game. Tara the catleaf. Giggles Yeah, now I’m just being silly.

bionic
thunderstorm

then whyd u di

there was a reason bruh XD

lol why is everyone here like

FWIW I can see the connection between bystander and arctic but I think if bystander is wolfy then arctic isn’t neccessarily a wolf

i thought u townrea dme

VOTE: Kiiruma

I want to start this wagon up since they’ve been mostly absent I’ve noticed. In the town game they were in, they were very much not absent. It’s a possibility that a lack of thread presence and solving is a wolf tell and I’m interested in poking this to see what happens.

I do it’s like a random thought I had from yesterday that I decided to blurt out today. I’m saying that I understand thunderstorm’s logic and I see it myself. I don’t think it’s correct…But I see it.

ok

I don’t expect everyone to be on their A-game every town game of course but I have two town games as a sample size.

well tahts towny

How is having a random thought towny

thats not what is towny

next time when i have a read i wont say it

I am very confused