Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I’m not trying to undermine your townread. I’m just disagreeing that Bionic is acting villagery. Acting wolfy isn’t AI for Bionic unfortunately.

No there wasn’t. Just because someone is pushing someone else isn’t a reason to mindlessly wolfread them and vote them. You have to think about the possible motivations people might have about their actions.

bionic is in fact acting very villagery they are not acting wolfy period. towns act towny wolves act wolfy goodbye lol

bionic pushed you because ur statements abt urself inside the hood. thats a reason its not mindless.

its okay

This couldn’t be further from the truth and you know it. If townies always acted towny and wolves always acted wolfy, we wouldn’t even have a game, now would we? We’d just know who the wolves are automatically and Bionic is not acting villagery in the slightest.

people are just bad at discerning towny and wolfiness

bionic is lol. why are you

It literally is mindless when he doesn’t even try thinking of why I’d be acting like that. Especially when I literally told him. That’s not a villagery mindset to have Bystander.

Don’t make me laugh Bystander. Also, Bionic isn’t an alt.

idc about ur definition of a villagery mindset. why tf do you care if u think bionic is town and i think bionic is town. lol like pls.

comma after ,

Where’s the wolfy motivation in what I’m doing and why am I not handling things differently if I’m not town?

im not sayign ur wolf im saying it dum

Because I find the way you’re going about it to be very wolfy.

thats iokay

Then you think it’s villagery to push on people acting villagery, which you believe are always villagers.

Hey leafia, remember the part I will die if I dont give the fish back soon?

I am entering Foxdie phrase.

You did give the fish back.

Read the hood chat by the way, something’s happening to me.

This is really weird. I don’t think it’s connected to the fish, but someone has poisoned Frostwolf.

uh huh

how convenient for you