Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Think carefully.

Why would her fish tank act like a poison trap?

Bionic would have been affected too

how that a slip you can wolfread 2 people but not think they are paired

Doesn’t matter to me since my 2 shot night ability is pretty much useless anyway so it’s not like you’ll be affecting much. I do have a request though. Could you get me to target myself if possible for the lulz?

what did you do

Timing made it seem like it wss affected by returning the fish, which leafia was really desperate about

did u keep ur fish or return it when u stole?

I targeted Zone with my day thing.
And Zone will be able to confirm this tomorrow.

Its not desperate Bionic, you seen it on hood chat

Frost stole it and returned

from you?

Bystander

Bionic failed to retrieve the fish D20 style.

I succeed.

hi girl

I wasn’t poisoned until I gave back, which in no relation has this to do with leafia’s mech

i dont get how people are this in need of improvement

i thought it was flavor not mech oh ho what changed aaa its literallb fors

Bystander

Will you please not mention about improvement again? Whether you subtely call us skill issue for being wrong, I am suspecting you and if I am town, you better give a good explanation why you didn’t screw up your narrative you’re town but actually a wolf.

“Seriously Bionic? You steal it and I will deathtunnel you.”

“Frost. I’m being serious. I’m not hiding anything and even if I was, I’d never be willing to bargain. You put the fish back or die. Simple as that.”

“I’m not a person who you can threaten like this Frost. If you’re town, you’ll put the fish back now.”

“Wrong. It literally is my pet and that fish isn’t currency.”

“The only way I get it back is for you to die which is what I’m going to make sure you do.”

All messages by leafia in the hood

He failed to steal it.

Bionic, I think the way you play around hoods need to be changed.

I haven’t scumread Leafia just to screw around and what might happen when I do succeed stealing the fish that’s not important to her mechanically but does act as moral support.