Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Bystander you’re the one who’s caught as wolf.

1 Like

VOTE: Bystander

I mean I have Bystander as Moderate Wolf I’m 100% taking this every day especially since the other wagons aren’t people I really want dead (Or it’s Luka and like I’m delighted if they’re executed but I’d rather consolidate a bit, especially onto another wolfread)

You’re free to disagree, but i don’t see a reason to have a 1/4 check to something just for flavor, and act so negative upon it beacuse you want to act as the character

If bystander is not town i will reconsider

my apologies im town

Unlike you, she’s fortunate that she have me in the hood chat who can unspoken get along with the play.

1 Like

Don’t pretend to understand how I think Bionic. This is just the way I am. It doesn’t magically make me a wolf and Frost is right. The poison was obviously done to frame me. If I was a wolf, I’d have no reason to do it.

1 Like

ok another wolf voted me skuls

I don’t trust you.

Heh. Typical. Just because he voted you he must be a wolf.

i already wolfread him.

u can read

Tell me how do you think

‘wolf god’ doesn’t mean anything.

Yeah bystander did say they wolfread me, not particularly why but like I can at least say that among their 427 posts they did include a wolf read on me

1 Like

i said he was a wolf in that post u quoted so many times

also frost what did you mean by this

read all 428 posts if u wolfread me you are in need of improvement

I already have several times. I get attached to stuff easily even when it makes little sense to do so.

No.

I am not going to search all of your reactions.