Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I have broughten this up 4 times and Kiiruma has not answered.

I have brought this up 3 times and Kiiruma has not answered.

Now, kindly stop avoiding my questions!

It is already civilized, the only non civilized part of it is Kiiruma blatantly lying in order to fuel an agenda, but I’m pretty solid with just locking him wolf and moving on.

Let’s not stating to avoid questions, ask me where you disagree with Kiiruma’s reads somewhere if that’s where the source of the reluctance?

What reminds you of it. You are not answering my questions.

I have already said so, if I answer questions it isn’t “avoiding” them. The Esk read is poor, his read on me at the time was presumming w/w with Bysta yet he had me higher, he suddenly changed the rationalle behind why I was wolf when called out on it, his read on Bysta isn’t in good faith, and he isn’t answering critical questions.

Poor as in, I think that Esk has been thread spewed V and he’s ignoring other POVs on Esk in order to further a tunnel.

I keep that mental note.

For the record, attempting to portray me calling out his play here as “rude” as opposed to actually responding to any of my points at hand reeks of a wolf agenda first and foremost. He’s dodging questions, and even when I force said questions in his face he refuses to answer them, that simple.
Also, as prior mentioned: His inital case against me was basically pre-flipping Bysta and deciding we’re W/W, saying my wolf meta consists of hell busing despite 1. Arctic saying this isn’t the case and 2. Him just playing Vampire w/ me in which I did the opposite of that. It doesn’t come from a village mindset first and foremost

VOTE: Kiiruma
@Bystander @Bionic Vote this please
@Leafia @Arctic @Catbae @TuTuu please look at my case on this and vote it

To be fair this character only ever has 1 alignment.
I’ve not heard of an evil version of this character.
So actually, yeah, it is provable :D

You’re more than happy to bus your teammates if you gain cred for it. However, when you see it as an opportune moment you will somewhat backtrack from your bus so that you can use it later while keeping your teammate alive a bit longer (E.G. Popcorny Redux). You’re also very much a fake wolf, you pretend to be alright with dying so as to make people question why you’d do that if you were evil, you interact a shockingly high proportion of time with your teammates. You always act as if you know what town members do - Lolcatting a decent amount in games where you don’t have much mechanics to support you (Popcorny Redux).

OMGUS.
Didn’t really start talking about me until I pushed against ya did you? Lol

Roles in upicks can easily have this, in addition to that I nearly guarentee you unless it is an innocent child, 1. Eliza has heard of it, the Co-Host for this game and 2. It can exist as evil

Arctic has said that this doesn’t apply with recent meta, you should know this if you’ve actually read thread like you’re claiming. Arctic has played 10x more than me.

What? I literally just focused on Eliza + Achro that game and towned my teamate from the start? This is just shoddily misinterpreting my play that game lol.

… Where are you pulling this from lol? I’m not find with dying as either alignment

1. Learn what terms mean before using them, Lolcatting means as outed evil memeing for fun. 2. What do you mean y “You always act as if you know what town members do”, I’ve literally said multiple times as wolf before I don’t know what the fuck X member is doing what they’re town. 3. I literally just played seriously the entirety of popcorny 4. This game is from 5 months ago

Now, notice how you aren’t using the wolf game you had with me 3 weeks ago in your case! Horrible.

“OMGUS” implies that that’s the only reason for pushing you back, stop misusing terms please. Also, your read list was your first post of content so… Yeah?? Lmao?

1 - Nope
2 - Nope, not really lol

Can you give me pointers that may contradict his narrative on this thread?

@Kiiruma Luka says you are accusing because of wolf meta, which wolf game resembles closely to this game’s meta?

I can believe that, pre-randed alignments and roles are worked after that.

I’ve probably seen it as evil much less Eliza. Duelist, Day Vig, Desperado, Firebrand, I’ve seen nearly everything as evil. And Eliza has more experience than me lol

@Frostwolf103
Here’s some context that might help:

1. Game was from 4 months ago
  2. I have a game from 3 weeks ago with Kiiruma that they’re deciding not to use
  3. They made multiple factually incorrect statements in their post comparing the meta

My game?