Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Yes

Notice how he has to reach 4 months ago to find a wolf game fitting to his criteria of what he thinks is my scum meta when theirs a more recent one right at home, that he just played!

Kek.
You realise in that game you were converted, right?

And that I caught your ass there too due to you defending your friend because you “Couldn’t let them be killed after they converted you”

Here’s my most recent scum game for the record, in which you’ll notice I was completely different ^w^
https://onelastforum.com/search/773121/?page=21&q=*&t=post&c[thread]=4929&c[users]=Luka&o=date
If you want to check for yourself

And despite that I still got a flawless victory…

Still a scum game, and a scum game in which I hard defended my whole team, not just one member

If it involves a song, then I have received it.

1 Like

And yet you still know I was right on your ass

Which if anything supports what I’m saying even more lmao

Not sure If I am trusting this ephiany I just got.

Something about how you treat slots by playing the game is towny for them, when Kiiruma says no that’s not true.

Is the reasoning different here than on VTM?

Oh nice, day actions are instantly processed

1 Like

This disprove leafia can be mafia too

What you’re saying of… I’m a compulsive buser?
And, it was still a scum game. I should still have the same “scum meta”, but you’re incapable of defining what that is.

Only after I decided to win ^w^

Wdym?

You townreaded Childe the same way you townread Bystander?

1 Like

You scumread Childe while you were good.
Got converted and defended them when you became evil.

My argument is you scumread and then defend.
Technically this happened.

Also you bussed May while May was wolf with you so you didn’t defend all of your teammates.

Technically a townie, but you know that.

No
I’m townreading Bystander as in the fact that they rarely as a wolf attempt to go out of the way to build cases against that.https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/42680
You can look at this game if you don’t believe me. In addition to that fact, the only reason I did something so bold with Childe is that I was the only one in the game with meta on him. Arctic and others have meta on Bysta here to the point where I wouldn’t lie like that.

I never scum read them though, I said “Childe could be evil”. I re-evaled to them over night but I never stated the thought process in the thread, this is just shoddily misinterpreting my play.

I didn’t “bus” them, I had them in my wolf team but I never made any attempts to push them.

The way how I view conversion games is to never discount townies into mafia, they are always town to begin with.

This narrow down PoE on the original baddies.