Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

Fair enough. But either way I think it’s interesting how Luka’s trying to argue I should be using VTM for my meta rather than Popcorny when as you’re right in stating… that game had conversion. Popcorny didn’t and therefore is a more direct comparison

1 Like

What we have gained from this conversation:

1. Kiiruma is not using recent wolf games, choosing to use a game over 4 months ago despite 2 wolf games linked here / on this forum being free for ISO analysis.
  2. Kiiruma is misinterpreting my play from both this game and the prior game in order to further his accusation
  3. Kiiruma switched his accusation once his initial one was called out
  4. Kiiruma decided that his alignment was not confirmable yet he’s still claiming that he has a confirmable role

And a naked vote from Bionic.
Ah tis lovely to be back to the good ol’ usual of me being a Day 1 wagon :D

1 Like

Here’s a game without conversion if you want to use it!
Unfortunately, I don’t think that you will since it doesn’t fit your agenda.

Also, you can use only the things from yk- after I become a wolf? But, you won’t I dont think, since unfortunately you’re a wolf. And lastly, I’m not arguing that you should be using VTM, I’m arguing you’re a wolf for not using it. Very different things.

Yet already I’m statistically slightly less likely to be wolf because I’ve proven that I didn’t poison.

Wow that’s words that make no sense

Speaking of Childe, you were accusing her at Day 1 right?

1. You can have multiple day abiliites 2. Doesn’t matter, chances are I didn’t do the poison either yet you’re pushing me so thats kinda bad logic

No
I said “Childe could be wolf” and nothing else. That’s a lie Kiiruma made up since he wants to frame me

Frostwolf was poisoned.
I have proven that I still had my day action available (As confirmed via Zone)
The poison way a day action and likely from a wolf.

As a result of me not doing the poison I am probably not that wolf.
And therefore I’m less likely to be a wolf than the average player who’s had 0 confirmation yet.

But nice try. It does make sense.
Just doesn’t fill your agenda.

You can have multiple day actions lol?

Do you not understand that you can only usually use 1 day action and 1 night action per cycle?
Or are you purposefully ignoring that point considering the fact you want to push me out so you can 1-for-1 me

Lul
V!Kiiruma doesn’t ignore that, theirs 0 way he just assumes that everybody only has 1 day ability

Day actions are normally dif
It’s normally infi day actions if you’re a JOAT but only one night action unless the role explicitly states otherwise
(Which, the role can explicitly state otherwise)

While I appreciate the quick answer, I was the host and did delved on Childe’s paranoia which that’s the reason you got converted by Zone, because Childe is afraid you will continue to push that majority will join in the wagon next day, then it was dropped entirely.

Also unrelated, did you get anything?

No it’s not lmao.
What an utter lie

Okay but that doesn’t change anything

No

Are you certain?