Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Or their doing it on pourpose for this reason :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

immedietely cue both of us questioning them ahskjdjkhasdjkhasdkgjhajhgkd

1 Like

Saw ig now and answered. Sorry about that YBW. :sleepingleafeon:

Bold of you to assume I remember a single post of made outside of 5 min

okay foudn this reading LBW’s iso no pelase talk to me more about your reads, having a chat here is like, the whole benefit of hydraing. LBW is right, people don’t think its sus to not see progression bc they can see that i have a read and they know we share a chat, its not hard to figure out what happened

1 Like

you do know that wolves don’t need to figure out people’s alignments right
~Aerie

2 Likes

VOTE: terranceleehew

Vote Count

terranceleehew (4): SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, LeafiabutWorse, Monochromatic
AerieRaffles (1): BostonFlours
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, AerieRaffles

Unless there’s potentially neuts in the game. Then they do.

:sleepingleafeon:

this makes Derp look awful when you consider SoD was mostly one-liners aside from the post Achro is talking about
like, really? Four lines of text, unreadable?
They don’t care about the game to a point where it makes them look scummy, wouldn’t someone who wants to be townread just not post this?
If they’re scum they were probably planning to be bussed because they post shit like this the entire day

or like this – filler posts
it’s like he hit the “make small talk” button in Gnosia

Also!

These posts were within like 30-45 minutes of each other and they’re such a discrepancy that it’s just like… why would you ever post this as scum

he does say he doesn’t wanna kill Monochromatic after but then it’s like
why did you vote it? those KILL people

I don’t think Derp is solving but I also don’t think he’s thinking about the game at all and on average the people who don’t care about the game are town

~Raffles

from my experience anyway
I can think of maybe 1 time where a scum player wasn’t really playing
and then they did it in the next game I played with them as town LMAO
~Raffles

1 Like

What has led you to success in finding scum?

-A

genuinely trying to think of a game where I actually correctly caught a scum
I had this one game on MU where I figured out two scum (I dropped one of the reads later but I had it at first!) immediately but I can’t find it to save my life
and every game I’ve played on here has been a total flop on my end LMAO but I’ve heard that’s just how FoL town gameplay is
~Raffles

That has not been my experience tbh. Just got to find the towniest town then murder the leftover

-A

If Derps flips scum, I’m going to take a nice and long look at Aerie. :sleepingleafeon:

That’s cool cuz if Derp flips town I’m staring at you <3
~Raffles

im reserving my “i told you so” now @raffles
~aerie

Hush. Day is over. Host just needs to get here and lock the thread. :sleepingleafeon: