Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Ah, it doesn’t add up.

Well in that game HK at first answered my question like you.

Then someone else, who was town, brought up that it could be role fishing, like Leafia

Then HK, who was scum, flipped and said it was bad.

If you are town, why did it not occur to you to think of it as rolefishing? Why after seeing Leafia’s comment do you believe it to be rolefishing? What about the question is fishing for roles?

-A

lmao i was losing so hard to this guy then randomly won because he forgot about my pawn

Yes my excuses are that you’re wrong that what I’m doing is wolfy in any way

leafia will be here but I thought this was probably the correct choice

VOTE: terranceleehew

cuz I didn’t even know that was a thing people did until she said it
like I’ve never seen it happen on FM before so it didn’t occur to me it was a possibility

because it does seem like you’re trying to figure out who the JOAT is from that question/figure out who knows how to use JOAT properly

in the latter sense I mentioned above, you, with a lot of experience, probably knows how to play JOAT properly
if everyone answered that question, you could figure out who knows how to use JOAT properly as well and eliminate them afterwards

but this is like my third JOAT game so uh idk lol
~Raffles

Why would someone knowing how to play JoaT matter to what role they randomed? Additionally, I answered the question myself giving a blueprint of the answer.
-A

I’m honestly not sure I buy this yet.

Yup.

Going to give up now on getting caught up by EoD and I trust YBW to actually pay more attention than I have been doing.

I feel better moving our vote here too

VOTE: Boston

raffles wanted me to check this

do i even need to keep reading this iso

~aerie

Oops. :sleepingleafeon:

Vote Count

terranceleehew (2): SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
AerieRaffles (2): BostonFlours, Monochromatic
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
BostonFlours (1): LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, AerieRaffles

@Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

Can you give me a quick bulleted lists of the main reasons you think I’m scum

leafia pls check our hydra chat :pleading_face:
i asked u a question there i dont think u saw it lmao

Need to tell you why you’re wrong but I don’t really have the energy to ISO you and get them all myself

I truly don’t think 90% of my posts have actually been AI

Out of the two top wagons, I think Derps has a slightly higher chance of flipping scum so…VOTE: Terrance

Besides, it’s best to get Marl out of that tunnel he’s in, especially if Derps is a villager here and I know Marl enough to know that only Derps’s flip can do it. :sleepingleafeon:

this furthers the point I made earlier – a scum player would probably care enough to ISO the main person pushing them to grab the reasons they’re being pushed and make a defense of themselves
Or just, a scum player would care about the game in general, in the case of the Leehew head

~Raffles

this is mafia pretty much everything is ai
~Aerie

isnt that AI in it of itself