Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Sure, paranoia is fun.

Because my reads are pretty consensus I find it better if I take a step back and let players interact more to get an idea of what is happening. I don’t think anyone is ‘not seeing’ the things I see, as opposed to last game, so my world view is well represented.

if anyone has any questions for me though I will be glad to answer.

-A

ok this is like 1 for 1 from a post from strat10 though
:fry:

achro what are zones thoughts so far, if you can remember any

Boston though

on one hand

I do not feel a drive to solve, like i remember may saying she likes being town and idk if i’m remembering correctly but i think it’s because she likes to solve and here in this game it feels like almost backseating, like giving reads when asked sorta deal

on the other, from seeing mays post game thoughts

i think she is the sort of townie to have a hidden agenda and i do see that to some degree here with her saying she would follow aeriesraffles onto terrance and see what happens and idk i guess it could be faked but hm… i dunno doing it twice back to back gives me pause

i feel like i have other thoughts here that i don’t remember

i did call her townie for that string of “i don’t care about looking good” hmm…

Zone is pocketed by the not cream hydra of that, beyond that he hasn’t had much to say privately.

Well beyond the fact that he revels in suspecting people who suspect him for some reason lol

-A

Psyx here! o/

Hmm do you have any specific points/posts in mind that seem to have a non-townie perspective? Or are you referring to those I quoted (#134, 253, and 259)?

I can’t quite explain it, but it’s like: whenever I read Raffles/guava’ posts, the tone is…pure? Genuine? Like there is no filter between their brain and fingers, and they’re immediately posting whatever they’re thinking as soon as the thought pops up in their head. Wolves, from my experience, either do a mental screening (wondering: “should I say this? Can I word it in a way that would make myself look better?”) and/or check their draft before posting just to make sure they didn’t slip. This is what I mean by townie perspective.

Altho, Cream did say in our chat that looking at the Aerie/kanave hydra head might give a stronger read (since she’s scared of Raffles/Guava fooling us). I ISO-ed the slot and it seems like Aerie/kanave hasn’t given much reads or opinions and is mostly just responding to her hydra head? I’d feel much better about their slot if Aerie/kanave takes the reigns (or is at least much more visible) for the rest of the Day or on D2.

As for Raffles/Guava’s reads on Mono & derps…they seem fine. I think they’ve assessed other people fairly (ie looking at both Achro & Zone slots before voting Mono, giving derps the benefit of the doubt and asking them to respond to NGM’s meta case + considering a t/t derps/NGM world) and aren’t just pushing targets for the sake of being seen as ‘doing something’.

I also agree with Cream’s assessment that Terrance and Aeries are not wolfbuddies.

Anyway, not willing to vote this slot for today.

1 Like

Damn, I was hoping I was 100% polarized as scum.

[Psyx]

Zone’s wolftells: not talking much/slanking and sheeping (lol)
Zone’s towntells: gaming the set-up (that is beneficial to town), showing genuine emotions (cough frustration cough)

His (scant) posts seem fine so far, but we’ll see. (Don’t hide behind your hydra, @Zone_Q11! :hocho:)

[Psyx]

Aww…Packing my bags and gonna move to your pocket now as my permanent residence! :joy:

[Psyx]

But also, I think Cream and I’s “wordy” playstyle on NUF doesn’t translate well to FOL’s more “chatbox” type of posting. Still trying to adjust, but no guarantees it would be anytime soon.

[Psyx]

@Monochromatic @Neon_Genesis_Marluxion Could you share a town-to-scum list (with comments on differing opinions between your hydra heads)?

Squid (Zone disagreed because they voted us I believe)
Orochi
NeonMarl
LeafiaButWorse
SonicAndKnuckles
Boston
AerieRaffles
BigFooled
Terrance

[Psyx]

Also, not game-related but I just wanna add that this is one of the sweetest things someone has ever said about me and I also love you @Cream!! :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart: :sparkles: Not sure about the ‘conversation abilities’ part tho…coughcough I only talk and listen a lot to people I like xD

No, well… What is there to say? My plan is still standing: Tunnel Boston to death. However, I do share this hydra with Achro, so it’s not as if I can just hoard the vote control to tunnel the bread.

Townread
Orochi

Townlean
LBW
NGM

Null
BigFooled
SonicAndKnuckles
Terrance

Scumlean
AerieRaffles
Squid