Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

you like being today’s elimination? because that is ‘where you are’

if you are town you owe our team more than that

hell, if you are scum you owe your team more than that

this is an interaction that i dont fully understand

In my mind I am Psyx’s aide de camp! And it is my sole duty to generate content for her by prodding people with questions!

I hope she gives me a salary raise for all my work!

In all seriousness, there isn’t a point to all my questions and I am sometimes looking for something and want to ask 1 particular pointed question which I sometimes prefer obfuscating in a myriad of questions so that people have a harder time guessing what exactly I’m seeking, I also generally have a better read on people if they are more open with their thoughts

also psyx and i love asking questions just by nature

psyx is like the most amazing person in the world with her conversation abilities, she asks questions and feels genuinely interested in all i have to say and you walk away feeling very flattered that someone has such a deep interest in all your life problems and i love her for that and i think that nature translates to mafia a little and i highly recommend befriending psyx outside of mafia (omg psyx is my pocket attempt working)

1 Like

Don’t think aeries and terrance are aligned from that since i don’t think aeries would so blatantly chainsaw there

probably
snap voting achro to chainsaw defend derps, if he is your scum parter, takes extreme gonads

so probably not partnered?

i do not think so

are we the team giving the migraines or are we the team receiving the migraines

currently doing a sidebyside analysis of achro with this game and stratagem-10

current verdict is not-that-scummy-here
but we’ll see

Binary Stars Achro asks far fewer questions than he has during d1 of Strat10

it’s extremely noticable

how did people not notice this

@Monochromatic

this is for achro

so i had trouble expressing this sentiment earlier but in my mind i feel like as town, you have a tendency to be more contrarian

like the sort to see LHF and then try to clear them like in hell echoes with italy being wagoned

i don’t know why but i just sensed some degree of complacency you had in where the game was at with you starting the day with 2 scumreads and then still having those 2 scumreads midday and not really budging on them and in the back of my mind how i think you feel about the game feels very different from how i was viewing the overall game

boston voting aerie and then you pivoting to aerie also felt weird game flow wise because idk it just felt sheepy “go with the flow” in a sense

not a very strong read i have a good deal of confidence in but just a feeling that sits in the back of my mind for what it’s worth and there is prob a good chance psyx just talks me out of this by figuring out if zone is town or not

:rofl: that is hilarious i didn’t catch that

1 Like

Yes.

-A

I’ve given up control and thus we don’t have to work through it

I feel conflicted on Boston

Well, one thing to consider is I haven’t disagreed with the wagons presented so far. For example Italy was being wagoned while one of my scum suspects Olive was being ignored. That displeased me for obvious reasons.

Here I don’t know how you don’t see the process I am using though. I was on Boston until they posted something which satisfied me for now and then I moved on to my next read for now. The only real difference is my reads have been more consensus for everyone else today whereas in that game they were less understood/agreed upon.

-A

This is boring… just kill people

i agree
there is a strangeness there but i’m not sure if its because may is scum or other reasons