Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

God damnit no one was supposed to realize my opener was copying my champs game opener. Your research skills are too strong.

But yes it caught me scum there and led to a productive day 1 before town didnt listen to me so i figured i would run it back

-A

1 Like

looks at last game

looks at neon

looks back at last game

Respectfully disagree

Hydras dont count against my town mislynch count and i was at -2 last night so if everyone just is that afraid of me then i want to make clear my suspicion before i go.

But honestly i think we all know i am full of shit when i say i will go queitly

Also in a bold move that worked last game considering when i went to sleep neon/marl had yet to post and they are now top poster i am considering them post count cleared

I will read more after breakfast

-A

(Also good vote)

Okay i quickly isoā€™d neon/marl and since derps was my first snap read of the game that wagon is also fine. I have no reference to this meta though.

Really my problem with may is that opening on me feels super hyper aggressive and i can only think of one faction that benefits from being that amped up to start. The part about trying to project confidence unironically reads as projection itself.

Also marl/neon just sound very town to start things off on top of posting up a storm.

-A

1 Like

@Monochromatic you do this too

even without meta i think derps is pretty stereotypically wolfy

from referring to ā€œtown derpsā€ in the third person to his trying-to-look helpful without any actual analysis
black and white front to back wolf imo

I always do this?

And I have made no real attempt to try to be helpful lol

-derp

i know, only fake attempts to try to look helpful

Iv like just shitposted and argued with you

Iv made no attempt to even attempt to look helpful I donā€™t see where youā€™re getting this from

Iā€™m much more focused on my test today than making any real reads/content

-derp

Nothing you said is wrong here but i am currently tunneling boston until i am satisfied or proven wrong.

I have no current issue with a derps pursuit.

Is derps the type to vote their buddy to distance?

-A

(Jaiden i will do that when at a computer)

Iā€™ll bus anyone for no reason in particular for fun lol

-derp

hi i dont feel like playing so ill let dota carry me today

10 4 commander i will keep doing that which i do

This makes me sad because Leafia is based this game

1 Like

Should i point out the game wouldā€™ve been like a clean sweep if we hammered that one day where I was right but than 2nd guessed myself moved my vote and cleared a wolf?

You know i am capable of top posting as wolf right?

Hey everyone, Iā€™m just waking up so Iā€™m a bit dumber than normal right now. Is this an energy drink or coffee day?
-LeeHew

Starbucks double shot white chocolate kinda day

2 Likes