Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

no

So, I actually had a thought that completely escaped my mind but now that you bring up terrance and Boston, it comes back now.

In response to Boston’s scumcase on Monochromatic, Terrance says:

I feel like if Boston and Monochromatic are both town, then would wolf!Terrance tell two townies going at each other to chill instead of watching them tear each other apart?

What are your thoughts here?

:sob:

but i now think you are scum with either bigfooled or terrance

Thanks for the read. :joy_cat:

Why?

randomly mentioning irrelevant people and asking them for reads is big w/w material

if one of the scum is a big boy then you are town because i dont see a point as scum in waking up the irrelevant folks

Define irrelevant

lowposter

also i am a big fan of your avatar

1 Like

Can you explain why me asking lowposters for reads is potentially W/W?

I am trying to wrap my head around this but I cannot understand the logic behind this lol

1 Like

scum keep an inner check of how much they have interacted with their buddies in order to not look sus after they flip so a lot of people with afk teammates start pinging them for no reason and asking them random questions

huh

2 Likes

:thinking: Interesting theory. I’ll have to see if it holds true in future games.

For the record, Psyx gave me a POE listing. You and BigGarfooled are in the POE. I threw Terrance in there too because I made a commitment to interact with him more yesterday. Other people in the POE, I trust to actually generate content and reads by themselves without me directly bothering them.

ladd has taught me this and from my experience its been working wonders

Wait so she can be town for that but when I say it I’m suspicious? Why?
~Raffles

If you read my posts i explain

Vote Count

terranceleehew (2): SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
AerieRaffles (2): BostonFlours, Monochromatic
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, AerieRaffles

thought this may help

I did read it. It’s not adding up.

This was in reference to my reaction to your opener, no?
And Hollowkatt was a scum, right?
Which is why you’re pushing me for a similar reaction

But when LeafiaButWorse does it she’s “probably town who just doesn’t understand”?

Like I don’t understand how that lines up
Point out where I’m reading it wrong because I must be
Is it because they didn’t respond to the question? Because I wouldn’t have if I had seen their post before yours
~Raffles