Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

@Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

1. How do you get from solidly believing that Boston and Terrance are not W/W :
Summary

To then still putting Boston as a partner for Derps if Derps is mafia?

Summary

This derps worldbuild read does not feel genuine or I don’t understand it:

Summary

Monochromatic asks why I would be partnered and your answer is essentially just down to “haven’t ruled it out” and “hard to sort” … which is totally fine in and of itself…

Summary

Except for the fact that if we are listed purely because of “haven’t seen evidence to the contrary” then where are all the other people you haven’t ruled out yet from not being Derps’ scumbuddy?

Like AerieRaffles here:

Summary

Your solving here lacks vigor IMO.

I think the Neon head also still scumreads Boston despite the Marl head thinking Boston and Terrance are not W/W (#828). Hydra dissonance? :thinking: If it is, how are you guys working through it?

1. Regarding your comment on us playing nice and neat, and that not really doing much for you in the long run, what is your approach to solving our slot then? I don’t think Psyx and I will ever come off particularly unpaired with people purely due to how we play, so you will likely need to rely on other sorts of reads, which I do not see you making thus far.

I am trying to sort Neon/Marl and I do not think Neon/Marl is solidly town. Can you expand on your reasoning here? Like, what would you be expecting if Marl was wolf here? In what way is he threatening as a wolf? How much experience do you have playing against town!Marl and wolf!Marl? What is the historical accuracy of your Marl read? Is your reasoning for townreading Marl mostly meta based? Thoughts on what I posted above?

Urgh my stomach hurts.

Cream end.

You’re missing the point that I don’t think Aerith and Derps are partnered there

Also hi Marl awake. I have a very needy cat purring on my face

That post was before I came to the conclusion that they aren’t the full scumteam

We will talk about it, probably in thread, as if we are currently playing a game of mafia, which we are :wowee:

Neon and I have had no private communication so far so our reads are mostly entirely our own

I’m pretty sure there is exactly one wolf, no more and no less, between Derps and AerithRuffles

(also I say ‘mostly’ because while we haven’t privately discussed our reads I am still paying attention to Neons reads and taking them into account. IE, if they didn’t seem so sure on Jaidenliza being town I would not have removed Jaidenliza from my PoE today because they’ve been mostly null to me. Just an example of what I mean)

Okay but I wanted to hear more voices and between you and Orochimeowru I’m not disappointed with what I’ve heard from the people who hadn’t spoken when Monochromatic was L-2

Never! We will become one… some day

Neon_Genesis_Marluxion’s post really just said “I have four scum reads: AerieRaffles, Orochimeowru, terranceleehew and BostonFlours
AerieRaffles and terranceleehew are unaligned”

It’s me I’m the cat hiiiii

~Raffles

1 Like

Ok I have finally decided to give you the time of day and actually read this post

But I’m really not a big fan of all the info posting. You’re asking questions but not really coming to insightful conclusions, at least not at the time of this post I’m replying to

Is this really a post a Derps partner makes though

I don’t really think so

Wow I’m very cringe

For Marls tunnel to be real I have to be town
And yet the next time you came into thread you decided to afkvote me ‘because I don’t believe what I’m saying’.

Even though you admit that a year and a half ago you hardly memed at all because you were trying to impress people for champs (an impossible task on FoL, trust me I’ve tried.)

1 Like

At the same time does scum Derps really just afk vote me and hope to win a thunderdome when they are at like L-2

VOTE: Unvote

Idk like we’re I am atm tbh

Cream

makes more sense now and I do agree on them being unpartnered

feel better about neon/marl with the recent string of posts

in the back of my mind, i was wondering if it was a scummy tunnel since i feel like there was a hyper focus on terrance and i feel like if marl was really convinced on derps being mafia then he would hunt for derps’ scumbuddy to a greater degree but I didn’t see much in that department so it almost felt perfunctory like the solve just ended at derps scum which did not feel in alignment with the sentiment and enthusiasm expressed earlier about winning on N1 or D2 or something

recent posts feel like i can see the gears in marls head turning, which i didn’t get a strong sense of earlier for some reason