Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

can u check our hydra chat btw i asked u a few questions

i dont think the host ever confirmed to me that hydras chats had to private

im not entirely sure if they have to be, like u can chat in thread, but i like privte chats personally and im sure others do as well

what do you think is even icky about us other than ā€œraffles was very wrongā€

like being wrong isnā€™t alignment indicative, thereā€™s literally the joat on the wagon with us
~aerie for this and one before

i dont remember that being my reason ever

nmore toward leafia you were just easier to respond to

This honestly makes sense.

No one knew they were JOAT YBW. Unless they claimed it at some point.

Unlikely to be pure and Neon/Marlā€™s slot is practically locktown for me right now with their push of Derpsā€™s slot. Will only reeval if it comes down to lylo and both our hydras are still alive.

Juat got done looking through Orochimeowruā€™s post on Sonic and she brings up some good points.

VOTE: Sonic

Sure thing.

Vote Count

SonicAndKnuckles (2): Orochimeowru, LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (5): AerieRaffles, BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

1 Like

Personally, I think Aerie brings up some good points in her defense. I find it strange and unlikely that a w!Aerie would kill Achro N1. My best guess is she probably wouldā€™ve killed Neon/Marl.

:sleepingleafeon:

• ybw

Iā€™d hop on the Sonic wagon but thatā€™d be L-1 and i donā€™t want to cause any mistakes so just like
Mental vote there
~Aerie

1 Like

Not sure why you put that there. :sleepingleafeon:

i just felt like it

Ah. Fair enough. :sleepingleafeon:

As for why I voted Boston at the end of day yesterday, the short answer is information overload and I thought Boston was more likely mafia over Terrance.

People say ā€œBoston is townā€ and ā€œI donā€™t think itā€™s breadā€ but that reasoning is really hard to buy. Itā€™s just a ā€œtrust me broā€ sort of read.

I have posted about Boston, and no one even responds or really engages with me about my read. I think midday, I was feeling conflicted on Boston. I had things to townread them for, and I had things to scumread them for, but by the end of day when their absence was incredibly glaring and I look at post count and see them towards the end, I get really worried on the slot. I also talk myself out of the townie points since Iā€™m not sure how AI those are. Also, other people posting have gotten townier, so naturally Boston falls on my list.

I think itā€™s Boston and BigFooled near the end of the day, but then have an unpaired interaction, which throws me for a loop. I donā€™t know where to go from there. Monochromatic says BigFooled might be town for reasons that I find reasonable. Soā€¦ then Boston.

Bostonā€™s vote on BigFooled is for consolidating wagons.

So what do I do? I unvote BigFooled to see if Boston will come back and consolidate on someone else. At the very least, if Boston is mafia, it gives us 1 other person to unpair them to and help narrow the solve if they flip wolf. It also letā€™s me see the genuineness of their desire to consolidate wagons.

Well unfortunately they come back too late. Boston comes in with a long wallpost at the end of the day. I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s so little time. I unvote them because Iā€™m not sure and need more time to think. But I also donā€™t think itā€™s Terrance for reasons Iā€™ve stated earlier in the day.

I still revote Boston because I donā€™t want to throw away the culmination of 47 hours of thinking just for last-minute recency bias. IDK if itā€™s just me, but when I let go of my reads that Iā€™ve worked on for so long, just to do some last minute CFD, it usually goes poorly, so I just stick with what Iā€™ve been voting.

I think from my posts, and as Boston called out, you see that Iā€™m someone who is pretty thorough in their read, and I just get lost in my thoughts sometimes. I was looking at their readlistā€¦ although Iā€™m weak to wallposts, I am not sure if itā€™s outside Mayā€™s scum meta. Itā€™s unordered, which usually feels off to me since it shows an indication that the person isnā€™t actively sorting and is just going down the player list making reads. Thatā€™s why I asked for an ordered list from them. I was going to compare their list against the wallpost readlist they made to see if their perspective aligned but IDK bad idea, not enough time.

IDK, I think I was just trying to consider too many things at once, and some things felt townie. Other things didnā€™t. I literally didnā€™t have enough time on my hands to process everything.

I hope this explains what was going on on my side :frowning:

1 Like

It does and itā€™s a good explaination that I like. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like