Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

and if it’s not, it’s garfooled
game over

thats true, but what are they gonna see? are they gonna see thread? are they gonna see reads from players? no, they’re gonna see two things. the VCs and the flips. and i’m not a JOAT so I cant involve myself with the flips, but the VCs? thats where I got you beat.

hoenstly I can be very easily convinced on lol/dota or garfooled (def more so garfooled) so idr mind

nobody’s gonna look at vcs, they’ll all be looking at my post-game quote wall of how good i did, then they’ll print it out and hang it up on the fridge with a gold star

VOTE: sonicandknuckles
let’s hammer that’ll be fun

@SquidSisters

and ill reply to it with a VC except i color coded everybodys name according to their alignmenet and provided analysis around it that doesnt really make any sense

VOTE: unvote

coward

i have work tomorrow i need something to do so I dont get bored while im there

i’ll remember this and vote you in lylo for it if dota is town

yeah im livin till lylo tbh, im already getting those vibes this game

why not instead downoad Raid: Shadow Legends™️?

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you’d expect from a brand new RPG title. It’s got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There’s also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

1 Like

like i feel like I live till lylo so often, im almost like never night killed, i actually cannot think of a team when ive been night killed now that I think about it, only ITAd, what the fuck

wait holdf on ive been playing FM for over two years have i actually never been nked i need to check

nvm i was tahnk god

in other news
i have only been nked once in my entire FM career
i dont think im gonna get misexed this game bc im p obv town tbh
im lasting till lylo

anyway im really tired and my head is starting to hurt so im going to bed have fun over analyzing every slot or whatever you were planning to do

Sorry wasn’t on
~Raffles

1 Like

What do you mean by post count? How does post count potentially mean town is doing decent?

If you mean high post count = town is doing decent, that doesn’t make sense since FOL is notorious for high post count games and for wolves winning.

If you mean your hydra partner is townreading top posters, and that’s why town is doing decent, that circles back to my initial point of “how do you make a ‘town is doing decent’ read when you haven’t even really made any reads yet”?

What do you mean by the post count comment?

Let’s talk about where your solve is at. So far for today, you have only been on the defense.

I won’t scum case you to the full extent here and I truly have not fully scum cased someone in probably years. I want to give you room to breathe. If you are truly town, I will do my best to be fair and find you.

I will suspend my scumread on you for 12 hours ish (though my other hydra head may not).

So, who is town and POE for you?