Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

@BigFooled

Please walk me through your EOD thought process and feelings similar to this post I made here:

I prefer as much detail as possible.

UNVOTE

As goodwill.

Votecount

SonicAndKnuckles (1): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
unvote (1): LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (5): AerieRaffles, BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Orochimeowru

Don’t worry! I’ll take your place

VOTE: SonicAndKnuckles

1 Like

~Raffles

i was literally just about to do this <3

Votecount

SonicAndKnuckles (2): Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, AerieRaffles
unvote (1): LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (4): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Orochimeowru

the “town is doing pretty good” while derps is getting voted is unironically as bad as an actual scum slip imo

Wdym by this?

~Raffles

I get lazy to tag my posts but everything posted so far is Cream and I’m going to sleep.

This is cute

You would kill them because you were never winning a 1 v 1 versus Achro Zone and you knew that

Correct. Itw aerie or Orochi from my pov but I’m like pretty confident in my Orochi TR so…

I’ve been wrong before though. I know I’m town and Mono was town but someone on this wagon is scum greater than rand

Boston town told with like 10 minutes to EoD but not before that. That’s not on you or anyone else but who voted them before that but it’s in me for not waking up for EoD period…

We disagree so much lol

Level 0 orochi is woof. Problem is Orochi isn’t a level 0 player. Orochi was frozen but not by being a wolf. Orochi was frozen by not knowing where to put their vote as town and that’s a mindset i understand fully. I think wolf Orochi just busses Terrence for cred goes deep and gets a pass to F3

i was the one who said town was doing good, apologies for the tmi

I really don’t think Boston is clean… because I really do think Terrance is clean.

In worlds where Boston has a wolf it’s Aerie to me

In worlds where Terrence got bussed its Leafia

In worlds where the wolf is off wagon its BigFooled?

I think that’s my PoE personally Marl…I don’t think wolf 2.0 stayed off the main 2 wagons along with Terrance that’s a hard buy for me

i dont really see any other explanation for why ‘town would be doing good’ when derps is getting voted unless you knew derps was scum

sometimes the game is just easy and it’s one of the two people not voting because they dont need to vote

boston being clean would not really surprise me at all

I was thinking commonly tying the vote is suspect to people but I think Boston was at 4 and Terrance was at 3 and I wanted someone to say “TIE THIS” because Boston at EoD looked like town to me.