Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Because I thought about it too hard and second guessed myself into being like “actually this is townie”
And my biggest scumread sussing them didn’t help

Did you read my conversation with Zone
Like my entire argument was built on false memories

~Raffles

But it was funny

~Raffles

Every logical interaction points to Aries being a wolf

The problem is that they have also had several extremely towny posts. Meanwhile you have havd two slots that could also just easily be the partner. That’s why this game is so puzzling

@Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

Well actually this is just a lie and you kinda fell for my trap

You, Raffles, did not scumread Derps at all. At least not publicly. Aries did.

If you did scumread them and just didn’t talk about it, I’m all ears on why and when though.

I don’t think I ignored the context? The words “top” and “united” (along with how the sentence was structured) confused me, but I do think I got message in the next posts (unless I was wrong?).

Like the very beginning of the game
The only explicit distrust was one post that I can find where I was like “the slot I’m least confident is town after Monochromatic is terranceleehew” but that read didn’t last long when Monochromatic kept pushing what I assumed was a joke vote on Monochromatic

Oh I found it
I was “townreading” them except I was townreading everyone-except-achro because I was tunnelling the joat and at the time I was pretty willing to vote them
I didn’t actually trust them but there was something in the back of my mind going “this is probably a fucking townie isn’t it”

Also

Just vote me then :man_shrugging:t2:
I’ll flip town and you’ll probably still believe I’m lying even after you see a green rolecard

~Raffles

i am not neon :wowee: i am marl
and i do still think you have posts that are towny
which is why i am not voting you, despite a lot of interactions looking w/w

I meant that was the thing that pinged me the most about them — the sussiest, not “THE ONLY sussy thing” jeez. And yes, wolves don’t necessarily act like clones and have exactly the same sussy actions, but imo that depends on the kind of player they are. Rand is “random” and it’s definitely possible for two slots who tend to be inactive and are unable to defend/explain themselves well become wolves together.

Idk about you, but it seems weirder to me to wolfread someone for x things, and then use those same x things to think someone is town. Not quite consistent, I’d say.

AriesRaffles is the puzzle piece that looks like it will fit the holes we have the best

but i dont feel like it’s the puzzle piece that goes there
if that makes sense

2 Likes

I, Marl Marluxion, do still think our best odds of killing scum is within dota and garfooled

2 Likes

VOTE: Sonic

i am content to hammer this i think
if it’s a miss i go garfooled tomorrow
if it’s a hit gg

1 Like

Not for me. /shrug

Are you two using the slot rn, or just 1 of you?

if both garfooled and sonic are misses, you are going to have a lylo with 3 of Me, Orochimaru, Squid or Aries

whichever 2 are the villagers there i expect to put up a good fight™ and do their due diligence
none of the 4 are slankers really

hi it’s me i’m marl, although the post you’re replying to is neon

neon is not here currently i dont think

1 Like

the way i see it, this leaves 2 strong villagers and 1 strong wolf if the last scum isn’t in garfooled or sonic

Wheras if we do not kill garfooled and sonic now, A) if they are scum they just get a free pass. B) if they are town we take villagers who are playing like dogwater into final 3

lol/dota have yet to actually form a read and garfooled is so stuck in the past that i dont think they’ve made it past the 700 post barrier

i dont want either of them in final 3 if town

1 Like

Vote Count

SonicAndKnuckles (3): AerieRaffles, LeafiabutWorse, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion

Not Voting (4): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, SquidSisters, Orochimeowru