Blackjack Misc (7/7) - Round 5

Also due to my amazing concern for integrity during the games I uploaded last night an encrypted file containing the deck last night to a google drive linked in the OP, which I will reveal the password to when we get half way through the deck and it needs shuffled

and no I have not loaded a deck of blackjack
that’d be incredibly difficult to do

idk whats open man I just like to gamble

2 Likes

I still don’t understand side bets. (More like, we forgot.) @Daeron, plz reply to my first post on this thread. (We can’t play lest we might get screwed over by a dealer who stands on 16 in order to win against players with 15 or lower.)

3 Likes

hit

1 Like

You can place side bets which are irrelevant to your main bet. if none of the applicable win conditions to the particular side bet you’ve placed are fulfilled, you lose the side bet

also the dealer has to hit until they get 17 or over, in which case they must stand

1 Like

For example in this round tutuu has lost their side bet on player pairs because none of these conditions are fulfilled

2 of Hearts. Hit or stand? Total: hard 17

stand

1 Like

Answered here:

1 Like

10 of Diamonds. Hit or stand? - Total: hard 18

stand

1 Like

That’s the thing though: I don’t understand the win conditions.
What is Top 3? What is 21+3? What is Player Pair?
For Player Pair in particular, what do the subcategories mean?

Status update: I now understand 21+3 and Player Pair, but not Top 3.
Actually never mind, I don’t understand why “Suited Three of a Kind” is under Player Pair.

Currently reading tips about Blackjack and boy am I not used to these notations.
Anyhow, I noticed something is off: Shouldn’t this be 3:2?

1 Like

hello @Daeron

it’s a simple mistake, but you forgot to update the “Hall of Fame”. As the current holder of “largest win” and “largest win streak”, I am disappointed to see my talents not displayed

4 Likes

My DEEPEST apologies. I will remedy this issue immediately.

6 Likes

(…do I need to break that record to get my questions answered or something?)

1 Like

yes

1 Like

So… are you going to fix it? (Also, what about Top 3 and SToaK in Player Pair?)

its been fixed

it just is
suited three of a kind refers to both of your cards and the dealer’s revealed card
top 3 also refers to that