Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Sorry I had to sub out this game. Actually was gone 18+ hours due to fighting a fever. Got back and subbed out of obligations. Arctic was a helpful coach.

1 Like

gimme spec

Thanks for the carry of the slot BTW @Marluxion

1 Like

since i didn’t notice aleph was to be subbed out until a little before daystart i had to flip a coin to determine where marl subbed in

1 Like

nah you posting strongly before having to sub out got me a lot of mileage i wouldn’t have normally had :joy_cat: gg

1 Like

3 Likes

@Arete no takesies backsies, dont forget our magic items :face_holding_back_tears:

wait so phraze requested before day ended?

Not sure but I don’t think so. Just shot a sub request when I had the energy to.

me subbing in as a wolf and seeing @vulgard get the town slot

1 Like

italy it’s been 11 minutes where’s my spec

i made burgers

they’re delicious

1 Like

if phraze requested before end of day then it should have been whoever subbed first took phraze’s slot

if phraze subbed after night started then the first sub should have been aleph’s slot

not like enforced by rules or anything but i think inactivity replacements are usually processed at the start of the night

phraze subbed out around 30 minutes before SoD

who requested to replace in first

marl
which is why i flipped the coin for him

1 Like

yeah from my ruling i would have subbed marl into aleph’s slot because she needed to be subbed out at nightstart which was before phraze requested

random is fine though i guess

admittedly i’ve made a nonzero number of fumbles throughout this game
but fortunately i believe i’ve at least avoided anything gamebreaking including from the dreaded inevitable game integrity endangering event that ultimately happens upon all games