Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

oh yeah, this reminds me

for some reason it’s every time i’m a wolf sod/eod time is shit for me and i wouldn’t bothered staying up for it this game if it weren’t for the fact i got cfd’ed day 1 in my last wolfgame and wasn’t there to do anything about it

1 Like

by the way this is the most sane post you made in the game

the next step was “who was jarek townreading”
“oh he literally just lock towned prisma, hm”

I’ll admit that is fair.
I should have saved Magnus and Otter.
Plus I was also wrongly bias hard town read on Phraze + Town Lean on Molly during the early stages of the game.

Exactly!
When was my turn?

2 Likes

I’ll be honest this was irritation and trying to stop your wolf manipulation.

It was more like I expect if anyone could have a confident read on Arete and a correct one it would be Marluxion so when he came in with an Arete vote it felt as if he found them wolf and was ready to bury them.

i was going to post this gif if i died today

3 Likes

This was Bias, again I need to avoid that.

1 Like

i legally cant post it now because i never got caught

3 Likes

i literally just replaced arctic with arete when i saw my rolecard and team :joy_cat:

1 Like

which is probably why my reasoning was so bad when i had to come up with a reason to scumread aroot

i mean you said you dont even remember why you scumread me so i feel like it wouldnt have been much better

1 Like

If I would have 180’ed and been like “I’ll blame Jarek and Aro if I’m wrong” things would have played out much differently

Seconded.
@Arogame123

:really:

I should have trusted your Prisma read and especially when Jarek himself also 180’ed on the slot and told me it was town.

Notice how I never voted Prisma and said F3 cause I knew for a fact I could be wrong on Prisma.
“5%”

Never voted Prisma today I should say, I voted them twice this game.

Like as a wagon