Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Actually I think the main thing is I need to not be so bias with my reads.

1 Like

That is a thing but itā€™s not the main thing

I can find obvious town, Iā€™ll stick with that method.

If by bias you mean ā€œthis person agrees with me so they are townā€ and ā€œthis person disagrees with me so they are scumā€ then yes you should stop doing that

gestures to my wallpost which you clearly didnā€™t fully read

It is.
We would have won if I chose not to be bias cause itā€™s very likely I would have put Marluxion instead of Prisma.

also do not disgrace the MAFIA SWEEP by calling it ā€œcloseā€

every moment since i subbed in had been planned for
every post highly calculated and strategized around
we rode the line to prove a point

something something copypasta
we are not the same

1 Like

Again thatā€™s not what I do at all.
That has nothing to do with how I read players, people just think of it that way.

If you were, then you wouldā€™ve had Arete as town from day 1.

1 Like

They town told for me during last EoD.

The way I see it, none of the executions gave you a chance to reevaluate because you were willing to execute your townreads to prove a point. Whereas Arete tried executing his scumreads, and was unpleasantly surprised when they flipped the opposite of what he expected.

Thatā€™s why it seems like you had tunnel vision, when you really had no way to mechanically know whether anything was changing. I think a lot of people are overlooking that factor.

It is demonstrably what you did in this game

Examples:

worth noting that these are literally only from post 400-574 of your iso but i feel like my point has been made

The other main one worth citing is your entire townread on Marlā€™s ā€œentranceā€ which was really just because they were scumreading Arete

1 Like

That is called confbias
There was no reason to jump to the level 5 assumption that the kills were being wifomed on night 1 and night 2 just because they townread one wolf slot and it must mean they are trying to big brain the nightkills

1 Like

may was obviously not w/w with me and prisma townread them. they also thought molly may have TMIā€™ed prisma town so them being in f3 was the worst outcome

the f3 would have to either be seth/prisma/marl or arete/prisma/marl

seth and prisma suspected each other, fairly obvious explanation there

prisma still suspected arete so the latter was passable even if arete realized it was marl

Also, Aro, if you read this, sorry for not obeying your V reads on Prisma/otter, obeying them wouldā€™ve made things better.

Aro died before i had a chance to play with them :face_holding_back_tears:

this is a factor and i talked about it in my wallpost, undoubtedly it contributed to his confbias

where i disagree is that i do think he had a way of mechanically knowing whether his reads were correct, because there were still the nightkills which he could have looked more into, which donā€™t directly prove his reads are wrong but there is still an indirect connection to be explored

i just had a vision that iā€™m going to have a turkey dinner today

4 Likes

only read vcā€™s

got 2/3

lmao

2 Likes

its mountainin time
mountains all over the place

2 Likes

i only read the game end post and i got 3/3
lmao n00b

4 Likes