Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

like 4 different people submitted only a single time and i don’t think they quite understood the exercise

i’m not gonna grill a burger in 20 degree weather though

yeah i figured that’s what happened which is annoying because you literally made a new poll because of it

and also why did @Jarek literally only vote for 2 am (i think he’s also british?)

I’m based.

And a horrible insomniac.

beetlejuiced

ggs, sorry it was such an unpleasant loss for some of you

i was here at sod, but with the possibility of prisma misvoting zorvo before i was backed into voting arctic, i opted for the strategical deployment of a reasonable bedtime lol

1 Like

“(an unmatched left parenthesis creates an unresolved tension that will stay with you all day.” - randall munroe

whenever you’re good to release scumchat just let italy know :joy_cat:

(if you are okay releasing scumchat that is)

oh lol

@Italy i’m down to release

2 Likes

we could also do it ourselves now :wowee:

@Arctic actual GOAT btw, like seriously, almost single-handedly responsible for like, 3/5 of the misses

and he laid a ton of groundwork for tying prisma to him in the event that he went over today, it probably would’ve been a cakewalk burying them because of arctic

and over here all i did was write some cute posts and soft push otter and eliza

1 Like

well, sometimes that’s all you need
the team dynamic of one person in the limelight to push agenda while the others avoided suspicion and posted well worked perfectly fine

ggs, thanks for the wolfing would do it again

i wouldn’t, not for a while lol

i’m convinced the town alignment doesn’t actually exist anymore with my inability to rand it

i need a break

let me rephrase: i would do it again after a break and hopefully several town games :wowee:

i usually take a break after games nowadays but after wolfgames the break ends up being longer

Well, that’s the game. Good one, everyone, even if I didn’t play too well - I’ll probably textwall about all my mistakes later.

I will note that I was, like, just about to replace out until I saw that All Backups Gone, so I’m not going to put “staying in the game despite clearly being unfit to play” on that list, but hey, I wasn’t too awful by the end of it. You can’t win them all.

Also FTR I didn’t trust Molly when I called for to her for help on decisions that wasn’t a genuine second pocket moment I just wanted to make her give An Opinion

God, I did keep saying I didn’t have any instincts that game, but I’m pretty sure I did. I kept going “Arctic is fake Arctic is wolfy there’s no way Arctic is for real kill this slot”, from like, D2… but I didn’t have enough faith in myself to ever express it.

It wasn’t being sick itself that made me a bad player - I was already sick on the first half of D1 and did just fine - it was the knowledge that I was sick that made me not trust myself and my instincts. It made me a pushover to generic_anxiety_2.

Of course, it was bad enough by D2 that I wasn’t able to play the game at all, and that was definitely a result of the illness itself, so I can’t say my attitude was all of the loss, but I think I would’ve done a lot better with just a bit of confidence.

1 Like

I pretty much entirely had the game down as conditionals once Lemon flipped, at least. I townread Arete, wolfread Arctic and Molly, saw Molly as unlikely to be W/W with Prisma (but lack of faith in myself made me not as forceful about that or Zorvo as I could’ve been). Marl I would’ve struggled with a bit, but I think I could’ve got him… had I been confident enough to not completely push my job of making reads that game on Zorvo, which I wasn’t, so that’s all null and void.

ftr this isn’t usually an issue, there are normally players who are willing to replace in even if they don’t list themselves as a backup

out of curiosity why did you flip your arete read at eod

See I looked into the crystal ball and I Knew :( Hope this helps!