soon i will be the only title-less remaining

cringe

1 Like

well the ones that she added arenā€™t custom ones they are just based on badges

first you need to unlock the ā€œtempting tbhā€ badge

3 Likes

is it easier or harder to get than the breadze badge

yes

are people getting their badges under their name? id like the one im most proud of please

5 Likes

I will admit my reasons were a bit faulty.

Bro, only my Townreads died and I compromised with it, wtf do you mean?

The lesson should be to try harder on working with someone to get them to not vote my town reads.

Hard to see that when all my town reads flipped town and none of my wolf reads have flipped.

Yes thatā€™s true, I was being too bias.

Yeah I should have evaluated Prisma better.

Yeah.

Iā€™m working day by day but clearly I need to keep trying to better myself, Iā€™m not to where I need to be, Iā€™ve become in a sense more accurate and work more but I need to work even more with players and provide more damn reason.

1 Like

Time to try and be new and improved!

Next game Iā€™ll try and be different regardless of alignment!

(3rd Party Arsonist here I come!)

1 Like

I am either incredibly correct or incredibly incorrect every game.

100%

I kinda feel like most D1 reads are gonna be based on nothing. Heck, in a mountainous game, youā€™re going to be interpreting open-ended behaviour as scummy in order to case someone. It might sound controversial, but Iā€™m just more open with what Iā€™m doing than most.

Viberead player bad, try to justify it retroactively. Or viberead player getting townread for being active and not really deserving it, wolfcase them to see how they react. Itā€™s not that far removed from what everyone else does at all times, I donā€™t think. Thereā€™s not an objectively correct answer to explain everything a player does.

1 Like

Was I acting different because of Prisma? I donā€™t think soā€¦? I was trying to pressure his slot, sure, but I was also kinda suicidal this game due to exam week.

I wanted to tryhard and face the first nightkill, which apparently might have worked according to mafia chat? But when I had the opportunity to be the first execution, I was fine with it. I wasnā€™t trying to gamethrow or anything, though.