Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

/accept

*Luna

Oh…
I get the joke

I am every role at once. Yes, even the evil ones.

@Monke I never actally voted. Just nominated. I don’t think anyone has actually voted yet. Voting isn’t even open yet I don’t think.

I’m assuming you didn’t read the nomination / voting changes to this game.

:joy_wolf: :eyeglasses:

Sheesh. So many changes to everything. Although I never actually used those tags to vote. I just put /Nominate Magnus.

Anyway, this’ll correct things. UNVOTE

lmao I meant to put Monke

unintelligible fox noises

1 Like

nya

1 Like

ohthats why you guys couldnt understand me
because im sick

2 Likes

Anyone here

amogus
i need my discord emotes

1 Like

So right now there are two worlds, well actually three but we are ignoring the world where I am marioniette because I don’t like losing. I’m either Drunk Athiest, or I’m actually Athiest. For the majority of the game I’m going to assume I’m drunk until nothing else makes sense. So let’s start.

So there are like multiple interpretations for this and it’s mostly because you used it d1 that you got such cryptic advice. I’m going to assume that this advice is confirming that it is not a Vigormortis game, because it implies that people who die at night are trustworthy, which isn’t the case in a Vigor game. Which means we are in either a Vortex Game, a Legion Game, or we are in a Athiest game. Also, in order for me to be drunk, we would need a balloonist claim if it was a vigor game, and I haven’t received one of those yet.

Unless one of Hazard/Kiiruma are evil, then we aren’t in a vortex game either. Which means we would need to be in a legion game.

I think it’s fairly likely that we could actually be in a legion game and I want to explore this more. For starters, Night claimed mathematician to me in whispers and then publicly slipped as a math in the public thread. This is a trait that I think a legion would want to do because legions would receive bluffs that contradict with each other. Of course she claimed she lied to me, but the fact remains that she was in a double claim with Intensify. Which I think is fairly weird, considering Intensify has been one of the major people pushing me AND the one who has been pushing for a legion check. And the three for three claims that Intensify gave me, two of those were being claimed by someone else at one point in the game. He’s also been one of the major people pushing the idea of a legion game not existing in an drunk athiest game, but drunk athiest is a possibility on the script so there is very big reason as to why a athiest wouldn’t push for a day one story execution and would instead wait for more information.

I don’t think May/Intensify are legion together, because May was trolling intensify when Intensify was “reaction testing” may and intensify thought may was a caught wolf.

Under the idea of a legion game though, the HP claims would have to be lying anyway though, since at most 4, cause I trust the cryptic advice Crazy gave, I trust may, I know I am town (unless marionette but we are ignoring that)

…Altneratively, it’s just an athiest game, but I’m unsure how the host would show that it’s an athiest game vs a legion game

2 Likes

i didnt actually claim this if you read the whisper closely
i was just parroting intensifys information bc i trusted him :joy_cat:

1 Like

This is technically true

that said i think i dont adore the push on you
i think it could be legion but if it is then you, nuto, and intensify are prob all legion

what makes you think that

You know what
VOTE: Litten
VOTE: Intensify
I want to make sure someone is executed, and losing an atheist isn’t a big deal