Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

unless bionic godfather took away an outsider

that’s actually a really funny possibility

yeah that’s what i said next lol

seeeee

idk if mayhater’s demon the game is over and there’s not much of a point in speculating worlds. i’ll speculate worlds if the game continues after mayhater exe

I think n1 - jarek, n2 - kii, n3 - raincloud progression makes sense as poisoner

okay fair.

BUT You can always be like “omg i was so right I’m so smart” after the game ends"

wait i guess this doesn’t explain kii and i’s mismatched voting thingiemablob unless kii was the drunk and I was da real one

part of me doubts that noble gets a ping on the demon but maybe that’s why jarek’s result soft discredits mine

not voting; oracle results

the obvious question in this world is why does mayhater pull the bionic stunt on d1 instead of letting raincloud go over but i’ve always willing to believe in that interaction being some form of theater

yeah def

i think a) it gives mayhater like serious cred for outing bionic, but bionic’s damsel guess seemed so staged in hindsight (given what we know now)

i don’t think there’s a b :skull:

also jarek mvp lmao

but holy shit how is it possible that jarek and mayhater double claimed both things twiceeee

you have to understand how many emotions that damsel guess gave me in the moment

also wait in this world someone got a wrong answer with no explanation

so true…

how about a someone/mayhater aligned world

in which someone is da demon and mayhater is da minion

(yes im aware im grasping)