Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

I don’t like how Bionic and Gummy are teaming up on me like this. Neither has any reason at all to want me dead.

gummy - gives a clear reason why they want raincloud dead
raincloud - “why would gummy possibly want me dead”

this also implies that someone didn’t gang up on raincloud and in fact has perfectly valid reasons to want them dead

They literally didn’t. Vibes is not a good reason and neither is supposedly thinking they’re evil just because they townlean someone. Evils aren’t the only ones who can townlean people you know. Villagers can do it too.

No one has any reason to believe I’m evil.

This is a clear cut case of people sheeping someone with no reason to believe that I’m evil and believe me, you don’t want to lose me if you’re good.

I mean if you wanna whisper we can do.
I think that speaking to another experienced player is useful.

And if I were evil I’d have no bluffs unless I am, or I neighbour, the demon.
So it would be enlightening for yourself too.

Yeah, I know villagers can; I’m saying that villagers usually avoid town-leaning someone very early in the game, while the evil members can more comfortably do so.

I have no other vibe reads, and if the consensus is that we need to execute someone, I would rather it be you, as from my perspective, you have a greater chance of being evil relative to an arbitrary person.

Forgive me if I’m not supposed to out this, but when we 3f3ed each other, the roles you gave were all relatively strong and also were very much coded in you staying alive. I’m not sure that normal villagers would play like this, as I think they would be scared to get killed by 3f3 claiming super strong roles to someone else.

I don’t really have much right now one of those roles that learns more stuff later you know

I’ll whisper though lets go

i’m bored and not gonna be active much later today and would not be opposed to voting out raincloud unless something else comes up but would be down to whisper with people

Like, from my perspective, villagers would try to claim ~less “good” roles in the midst of their actual role to avoid getting night killed. Of course I could be wrong, so I would like to hear what you think about this.

just send the whisper over whenever

1 Like

Although, @Bionic

Could you explain your initial distrust in Raincloud?

ngl i don’t think bionic has any reasoning whatsoever

1 Like

it’s just who he is and how he plays

1 Like

/Whisper Jarek

They are an alt

/accept

Uh, apart from that?