Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

It literally is when everyone but you for some reason agrees with it.

i don’t agree with it

Everyone but me, and gummy, and benguined, and mayhater, and look, that’s too many people for them to all be evil

If you’re good then Benguined’s evil because rn the only viable world is you, me and Rain all being evil there lol

2 Likes

Readhow she acted D3. What good literally outs as evil like that? Also, I’d still like an apology from you.

hmm ty

…or gummy’s mutant, who on occasions briefly entertained the possibility of being drunk. as is their right

Gummy agrees with MAYHATER being outed evil. Look where her vote is.

I am not having this conversation.

I do not think Mayhater is lock good. I just also do not think she is lock evil. If you want me to think she is evil, then try to convince me by building a convincing world.

She literally does not

They’d be dead from breaking madness.

kii has been defending raincloud since d1. the world where me and mayhater are both evil requires me to have made tons of easily avoidable mistakes. i have brought these up multiple times and no one has put towards any objections but these points seem to be getting buried. wonder why!

Look at where Gummy’s vote is and tell me that. Still waiting for an apology from you too.

im actually not mutatnt :(((

why wouldn’t i claim pixie if i was mutant D;

@iamagummybear i know you read raincloud as evil more than you read me as evil. you know that world’s more plausible. you gotta reconsider

Iso her and try convincing me someone good ever acts like that.

This is not a case. Please get some theory of mind. I have a headache. I am leaving the thread now.

why is the burden of proof on may. you’re the one defending yourself

MAYATER who is literally pushing for me to be exected is only ever good if Gumy is mutat.