and aura to

i hate whispers with people im not used to

1 Like

unless they are cool ofc

1 Like

must really enjoy botc then

and what someone* said

1 Like

Welp, I probably shouldn’t have bothered to claim to Bionic then because it’s going to mean nothing to them lol

anyways we need more votes on raincloud!

5 to lynch we can do this

I don’t hate the kill on Rain.
But there’s at least something mechanical on Someone.

we can kill raincloud sure lol

im annoyed that they broke whisper even when i was tryna rizz them up

Tead the OP. This is a lil monsta game. There’s no demon in the conventional sense.

This is blatently untrue. A lot of people, including me when I’m on my main, do so. It’s called making reads and playing the game.

Only two of them were and this is a game about bluffing and stuff. No one said that you had to be honest in your 3f3. Whether I was or not I’ll leave to you to figure out.

Everyone plays differently and actually check what every role in my 3f3 is before spouting this garbage.

This is not a good reason towant someone dead.

You literally shouldn’t. Everyone should vote you. What you’re doing borders on bullying only wanting me dead because I’m an alt. It isn’t fair for anyone.

You mispelled less. You have no reason to scumread me and you know it.

Stop it. I’ll claim if everyone wants me to. It’s a lil Monsta game according to OP, so it won’t affect whether I live or die.

what no it isnt, lil monsta is just on the script

Really? I’ll have to ask the Storyteller about that then. Although your claim just now could be TMI that it isn’t a Lil Monsta game come to think of it.

bro why are there 3 demons on the script