Blood on the Forums XXVII: Hide and Seek -- Evil Wins

This ensures that there’s no way for the Undertaker to know my claim before it happens, and no way for me to adjust my claim after the fact

1 Like

I think this is reasonable

1 Like

But I need you all to be smart and reasonable here instead of unreasonable

1 Like

Reasonable jinx

1 Like

Why doesn’t the dreamer simply take benadryl at 3pm to sleep extra? is he stupid?

2 Likes

Why doesn’t the Artist buy more paint? is he stupid?

2 Likes

Why doesn’t the preacher simply kill the Huntsman (because hunting men is gay)? Is he stupid?

2 Likes

why doesn’t the huntsman simply look more than once? are they stupid?

2 Likes

Why don’t the Mezephles or the Vigormortis or the Cerenovus simply have a normal fucking name that I can spell fully? is they stupid?

1 Like

Why doesn’t m*y just chop off his tempting, tempting hands? Is he stupid? Is he doing this on purpose? Does he want man to look into the eye of God and see beauty and evil at the same time?

2 Likes

i thought you saw nobility and evil

1 Like

sure

I was just asked whether I’d rather lose a thumb or an eye and just for you I picked eye. Nothing to do with Splatoon 3 for the Nintendo Switch

1 Like

I would rather not be executed at all, but if you all must do this, then I’m not going to claim my role

1 Like

My intention was just to continue the Noble thing but you all kind of forced my hand there.

1 Like

I mean frankly I do not understand how or why you would claim a fake noble ping without a claim. I’m willing to accept a world where I have false info but frankly speaking “I’m not noble” and then nothing else is not gonna do it for me.

I inherently distrust that, and think of it either as some kind of ploy to swing momentumn off of you and on to me, or you thinking dreamer was dead b/c of jarek & giving a different claim to somebody else in private and knowing you’d be caught out if you didn’t counter

Regardless, I don’t know everything so it’s not really my place to judge

I do like the idea of whispering neighbors + raincloud saying undertaker result before hearing any of that, feels like it sorts out a good chunk of worlds and if Raincloud is an evil (which… is possible I guess? with bionic as good goon?) it’d be harder to wiggle out of that.

The Noble ping is real.

1 Like

I trust atleast that you, if good, do mechanically have this actually locked down in some way or another (and will be upset if not but that’s a diff discussion).

still not convinced on the “if good” though. I think most worlds lead to you being evil in some form or another