make someone a minion and then yourself so they lose too

1 Like

if heretic is on script this could be optimal

3 Likes

that’s so fucking funny

1 Like

worst case scenario you force a rerack and make clear your opinion of heretic

2 Likes

Lo and behold, not every character is suited to one another. Who woulda thunk it.

2 Likes

Heretic and that demon is a great idea I don’t know what you are on about.

1 Like

average “never exe D1 on vortox scripts” fan

1 Like

If my casual group complains about Vortox, I’m throwing them into an Atheist / Heretic / Legion script.

1 Like

Did you hear about this great idea? It’s called joining my BoTF if you want to play in Lizards after that.

The Kazali who made a Marionette in Anarchic and promptly lost F3 because the Marionette voted against them

1 Like

consider; poisoner

taking the principle of anarchy to its natural conclusion

1 Like

poisoner can hit the puzzle master therefore fuckint over evils who already took two outsiders out of the game using the kazoo demon ability

1 Like

not speaking from un personal experience with watching a stream or anything

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

ok nerds I have no idea how to make Clocktower scripts how dumb is this

author’s notes:

• the only Hard Non-Negotiable is the sole demon being a Kazali
  • I have tried to avoid putting any of the ‘blatantly unfun with Kazali’ roles on the script
  • I have deliberately included a bunch of info roles and no protection. Also a bunch of roles that can fuck with info roles. Also many of the info roles are fuzzy.
  • I’m not sure if the extra KP of Witch (and potentially Cere) really has a place on the script, but on the flipside there might be too little KP in larger games? Unsure
  • is Preacher unfun with/for Kazali? I’m not sure
  • the inclusion of Clockmaker on the script is very deliberate - you can intentionally put your minions next to you, if you want, but it’s a Risk

You should make them play TB Expert Mode.

Let’s see…

• The Mathematician detects exactly 3 things: the Poisoner, Recluse misregistration, and Philosopher shenanigans. Probably not gonna be helpful a lot of the time
  • Drunk with Kazali might have token integrity issues if that is a huge concern for you

I actually think the Preacher on a solo Kazali script becomes more fun, since their early picks aren’t entirely blind anymore, now they and the Demon have mindgames!

Overall seems like a pretty decent script assuming I haven’t glossed over any huge major problems