BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

wouldn’t vortox alch have to get the ability of an in play minion or is that part not information

1 Like

they get an out of play ability but learn the wrong one

2 Likes

they think they’re in new world chaos :skull:

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:
At this point I’ve seen it ran different ways and I have no clue lol

I do love the idea of 2 mezzes, 1 being the alchemist. And a spirit of ivory. The alchemist says their word, so the person the mez turns never turns evil

1 Like

Yeah thought so

this is possible anyways if you have large monsta game, or spy/widow on script so that all the in-play possible minion abilities are taken so the alch is allowed to double

what happens in a monsta game if there aren’t any more minions anyway (like if, for instance, monsta gets pawned to an evil townsfolk and the last minion dies the next day)

Lil Monsta wakes all minions even if they are dead, so killing a minion does not stop them from waking.

:dotted_line_face:

what happens if through pit hag shenanigans there are no longer any in play minions

Then the demon doesn’t ever change.

And if you create a minion in a lil monsta game you only have yourself to blame honestly.

It’s okay, nobody will believe them. It’s the good twin.

2 Likes

Remember that time when the Saint claimed Politician, backed off into Saint and the sub in got executed for the deeds of their predecessor?

I don’t remember playing that game.

No, but some people here remember it from old FOL.

My 1st attempt at a solo Kazali script.

1 Like

they added @katze to botc

Village Idiot (Townsfolk) - Each night, choose a player: you learn their alignment. [+0 to +2 Village Idiots. One of the extras is drunk.]

3 Likes

holy shit real copze

1 Like

hmm alignment cop’s pretty busted, how do we balance this?
i know, have there be three cops!

2 Likes