Itā€™ll probably be jinxed

it is.
If and Alch summoner is in play then a demon is also in play

1 Like

and the alchs new demon doesnt become evil

2 Likes

so basically alch summoner makes a second demon

1 Like

Youā€™d probably need Heretic or Bounty Hunter to prevent the Alch Summoner immediately outing the Demon.

1 Like

Cawthane: Outclassed Yet Again

I lied Cawthane gets demon info

nah

cawthane doing it n1 and not n3 is very helpful

1 Like

Summoner is like Cawthane + Vizitor.

1 Like

What happens if the recluse needs to register as the demon for something does math tick up

1 Like

Oh it will because itā€™s registering but

1 Like

The better way to word it would have the additional bit ā€œGood cannot win until you create a demon.ā€

Iā€™ve played with it before as a homebrew character. Itā€™sā€¦ fine.
Itā€™s not their worst release (Cough Yaggababble) but itā€™s not exactly inspiring.

Also thereā€™s so many characters which do not play well with the Summoner lol.
Goon, Courtier, Barber, Poppy Grower and all other droison characters are a yikes for it.

Iā€™d expect that thereā€™s not going to be a Summoner in play if thereā€™s a Courtier in play too.
And if theyā€™re both on the same script I would expect there to be no Engineer because it then just creates that fucked up interaction :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Couriterrrrr

If the Summoner is droisoned on N3, good wins.
And Courtier can (and should) just pick Summoner if thereā€™s been no demon kills for 2 nights + no signs of misinfo.

1 Like

poppy grower summoner is jinxed so that the storyteller chooses what player the demon is if the pg is alive (but you still get to choose which demon type)

tbf there are already at least like 10 characters with negative synergy with courtier.

i think thereā€™s just the basic understanding that you donā€™t put them on the same script

1 Like

Yeah I know, Iā€™m just saying thatā€™s still very rough
ā€œCongratulations youā€™ve survived for 2 days as the flagbearer and your reward isā€¦ you know the demon type.ā€

1 Like