BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

not shown is the second page where the recommended traveler list of deviant, voudon, matron, bishop, and scapegoat makes an appearance

1 Like

Also evil twin says HI

Zets is a dude who’s released homebrew characters.

Pagan is: If a Heretic is in play, Good Townsfolk become Pagans and learn the evil players & their characters [+Heretic or -1 Outsider]

I genuinely despise it.

Do they get fake claims

They get to see their original tokens.
So the OG Pagan doesn’t have a fakeclaim, everyone else does.
Oh and fun fact, Pagans can see the wrong evil team if poisoned, which is for sure fine.

1 Like

Amelia said this was wrong

i included organ grinder because it has GREAT synergy with all the other minions. vizier’s is even better

1 Like

Vizier Levithan goes hard

I think it is but still it happened to me the 1 time and I’m still annoyed. And even when it was run right it’s just not fun

1 Like

anyway yeah if i were to remake this i probably replace pacifist with. maybe atheist maybe orthodontist for the hell of it. who even cares anymore

when I’m in a making shitty BotC homebrew contest and my opponent is homebrew that people sincerely and unironically thought would be good

2 Likes

alternatively pacifist/heretic is awesome

I think pac works well with amne on script because amne can fuck over pac

anyway i’m surprised no one brought up how awful longform yagga sounds conceptually

because it just becomes. iso hell and you execute people who say the same thing too much

yagga works in shortform because you have to go off of memory

Pacifist when it stops every Riot kill and singlehandedly solves the game on its own (this is the optimal way to run this Townsfolk):

(unless it’s text-based shortform. just don’t play text-based yagga)

making the Yaggababble phrase “the” so that it’s balanced