BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

i think it would be ill advised borrowing in your case

Can one play BoTC using sign language?

theoretically speaking easily

:raised_hand: :person_cartwheeling: :mens: :face_in_clouds: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :+1: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

:open_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :point_up_2: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :raised_hands: :dancer:

Atlas got executed

The script I’m using won’t be easy for first timers to the game.

hey isn’t lizards in line after amelia and wazza

Write it on a phone / mini whiteboard.
Mez turn happens by the turned person saying the word and whatnot.

1 Like

@Amelia I personally just think that they probably overcharged balloonist. I understand slightly buffing it but changing the whole role to not be a timer but more of a endless seamstress is weird. I can see the positives and the negatives. I just personally preferred the old one

see i think the problem with oldloonist timer is that
they dont actually finish it at low playercounts? 4 nights is too long in non-timer demon games

1 Like

@Amelia i personally just think that they probably undercharged balloonist. i understand slightly nerfing it but changing the whole role not to poe the demon to 4 players but more of an endless knight is weird. i can see the positives and the negatives. i just personally preferred the old one

1 Like

:skull:

1 Like

and in timer demon games with current demons the balloonist loses a lot of nuance in its “I need to live to get all my pings” thing

1 Like

good thing they’re going to release a new character tomorrow!

Blimp Pilot (Townsfolk) - Each night, you learn a player for each character type until there are no more character types to learn. You are sober and healthy.

1 Like

now the real question - i’m willing to make a bet on whether tomorrow’s release is jinxed with matsuraid.

i’m betting no, if only because i think we’re about due for another demon

it depends on what characters are on script tbf. but yeah i get your point

This is not stonks for my matsuraid script

you know arete told me about a custom script they played once that the script creator specifically described as having “full of landmines for both teams”

it had minstrel, oldloonist, poppy grower, and pukka. just off of my memory. you can imagine what some of the landmines were

two of the outsiders were puzzlemaster and sweetheart. so the oldloonist guaranteed adds an outsider, 50% of which cause untraceable drunkenness, and eats shit if a minion ever gets executed. script design

which, funny enough, used to use oldloonist

…which uh. Maybe I should’ve replaced it when I added Daughter of Nox but now we have newloonist

1 Like

newloonist notoriously works really well in vortox!

2 Likes