BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

more specifically in nodashii worlds

if the puzzlemaster dies and a minion feigns choosing somebody next to a minion candidate they know for sure they’re both poisoned but have zero way to tell if its nodashii or not

theres a lot of demon detection onscript though

pithag nodashii typhon is cooool though

every bone in my body wants to put in a nothingburger outsider like politician or klutz but neither work

poli cause of typhon klutz because theres so many snv roles here already

…now i’m thinking butler

what has everything in this world come to

butler has some creative uses when it comes to flowergirl

i can barely justify it to myself

for a moment i was fearful zealot could work but it basically just stops fg from playing the video game half the time so i decided against it

i removed recluse because they also couldn’t play the video game because tc/fg and am struggling to replace it

saint doesnt work because they can just get cleared if savant figures out it cant be vortox

…nodashii could in theory stop that though

i updated it
i wonder if town is too weak though

Yagga and Legion. My poor eyes.

unsure about noble with ET

obvious solution is to Not Give ET pair to Noble but it does feel kinda weird

another problem is created with vortox

cause it can’t be a 2/3 unless you include the demon which is ehhhhhhh if they don’t believe it so if they figure out it is vortox they prolly have 3 good players

but vortox does kinda solve the other problem

thinking on it more and eating

fearmonger is kinda a bad pick with 4 minions
it’ll have to be in play so if there ain’t an announcement in 15p the game is down to 3 Demons

i could just replace it with sw and call it a day really but et kinda has that same reasoning too

the witch can screw up/hide

i think its a decent et replacement

and it works with tc anyway

what about pithag then
mm

this demon sucks with 15p dont it

…wait

alchemist is on this script. with lord.

lord makes 4 minions in 15p

off script minion time/j. tbh tho i dont think most scripts are built with 15 players in mind

1 Like

i patched up the script so it at least isn’t provably not typhon on day 1 in 12p

i am Unsure how i feel about SW but the only other role that would work that was not boomdandy was Spy and I am so Tired of trying to fix scripts with Spy

i dont even like spy!!

harpy can madness lock people/be lied about being inplay by the entire evil team

witch can miss. a lot.

pithag can focus on their own team development or screw over one guy in particular by ways of mutant

sw is just silent