BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

snitch downright redundant with 2 of the 3 demons just make it a fabled tpi :sob:

1 Like

I add Snitch with Lil Monsta on a reflex.

also chef LoT omegalul

Evils can bluff chef to make town believe it’s LoT.

True…

omegalul

Heretic might be a bit much, but it gives evil a chance even if one of them is outed with LoT.

Evils always need extra bluffs.

yeah me and mag agreed shugenja might be too much. everything else is fine

Is that knight on a lil monsta script

Adding doubt to knight pings on LoT scripts isn’t a bad idea.

having 5 usk roles is more than TB has, which makes me feel like it’s just too much. knight is pretty bad on a lil monsta script as Amelia said, but I do like Washerwoman.

tc could be a bit too strong but i think its an edge enough case that it’s alright on typhon. i haven’t played much games with either but it’s alright enough

i don’t really see the point of sailor, other than to cover for OG/DA? on a script with 2 outsiders who have zero problem outing it’s not a really big problem either way, just D.I and being confirmed not the Demon. this just might be because i don’t understand sailor much though, and it only effecting a few roles given the 5 ysk. neither do i understand fool

oracle is way too strong in lord games

gossip is a bit strong vs lord but can be taken down pretty easily by assassin

alch is cool and has some decent uses. might be tough on 15p with lord though

snitch has no reason to exist with lord, who can just whisper their minions bluffs. same with kazali, whos minions have bluffs

i like recluse
i don’t really see the point of heretic, but again, it’s probably just not my cuppa

poisoner is fine, just might not do much/too much with 5 ysk

da is good enough but basically invalidates fool’s existence even more

i like all the other minions

I might have gone overboard with the YSKs. Steward and Knight are together as a pair, so that’s why there’s 5 YSKs.

Sailor and Fool are able to prevent deaths during the day or night. Assassin becomes obvious if say the unspent Fool dies suddenly at night.

I don’t think one character if it’s in play should be able to single handely solve the game

Emperor single handedly solved FoR :wowee: .

heres my first attempt at a typhon script (mostly compiling roles I thought could work. there wasn’t that much that could but i liked the concept enough to give it a shot)

i debated on alchemist witch and marionette but witch was too much like SNV when i wanted to include Evil Twin for some unknown evil reason, alch didnt work with minions other than fearmonger and harpy if you get real creative and marionette was too strong with recluse onscript and removes too much of typhons downsides for my taste

…right before i sent this here i took a final look on the script and realized i had both preacher and et on it so that wouldve been fun. i replaced preacher with philo just cause it was easy

also i didnt like the idea of 5 minions because i concluded it was actually weaker for typhon because the lack of other demons it could be

…and i couldn’t think of a fifth and vortox was good onscript but shush

also also im curious on thoughts of snake charmer on script

i assumed it could lead to more double bluffing due to the unknown amount of minions which im… both excited for and unsure about

pm and philo bluff could lead to Problems

mm