BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

why not do so

Because then I can get more accurate results rather than a 1 with 5 people

I’m assuming I will get at least a 2 if I’m deducing smartly

It is.

But what I’m saying is that this is like… extremely unfair from Amelia in that case since there’s no way for Puzzlemaster to figure out and also I’m pretty sure drunk Atheist allows good to win if ST is executed

I juggle myself as the Juggler, Eli as the Psychopath, Arctic as the Marionette, KiiIruma as the Boomdandy and Jarek as the Fang Gu.
@Host_Account_3

Ah

Here I disagree
I think that giving a puzzlemaster something like politician wouldn’t be fun because there would be legitimately no way to tell that before game end
but something like atheist has a large effect on the game, namely: the absence of an evil team
and I think the absence of an evil team is very much something that I would consider very plausibly figurable by social reads, even if the puzzlemaster doesnt arrive there

also there are literally people who put puzzlemaster / widow / lleech in the same script soooooooooo

Evil.

1 Like

You think so? I mean, it’s still going to be a lot more harder than usual for the Puzzlemaster as it relies on if the evil players play well or not, which then the Puzzlemaster can guess but that really depends if we get evils who are smart or if we even HAVE evils, or if the Puzzlemaster is looking for someone else

also how do you guys figure out evils by social reads i can only figure out good guys that way

1 Like

Can you explain these 3 Crich?

to be honest
at least partially by figuring out who i dont socially read good

Btw, Atlas, are you available for a whisper for a 3F3?

I too would like to know why I am the fang gu specifically. Juggling a known evil as their class does make sense though since you can easily confirm if you’re drunk or not if you somehow get a 0 through all of these or something.

Fair enough, I deduce by info rather than socially
(yes this means im really bad at modes like BMR)

1 Like

Why would I

You already claim juggler

I heard Eli claimed Psychopath and tried to kill someone. KiiIruma if my info is correct is double claiming Fisherman and that gives me boomdandy vibes.
If Arctic is Marionette, then it would have to be you or Jarek as demon.

In case I’m just doing it to protect the real Juggler, you learn the other two roles that I could be

@Host_Account_3 ya missed it