BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

Juggler learns it at night so you have no reason to protect them

Which this would be outted if it was the case eventually, which I will neither confirm or deny

hey what does this mean
do i know you

I’m more curious about the Eli Psychopath juggle, since it feels like a waste juggle considering what else could he be lol

Also Kiruma juggle as Boomdandy is interesting

Not true, a drunk/poisoned person can be given any info, including true info, so if his intent was that, Amelia could just give him true info for the psychopath juggle

Am I supposed to announce nothing happened? Because nothing happened.

3 Likes

(That’s the point on why you protect them because their info could be vital)

I just remembered

If.eli is psycho Arctic is likely boom/ eli and him planned this in advance to make us think he’s boom

eli is puzzledrunk psychopath boom ez

If they die at night they gain no information, so if they are the only one to juggle they are the most obvious target for any demon/ST

guys what if arctic is just the atheist :flushed:

4 Likes

Therefore: protect them by fake claiming juggler

Ok that works.

Still gives you a baseline, drunk or not. You got 5 juggles may as well throw in whatever the hell you want with some of them

Oh no! anyways

Anyway the kill didn’t go through so that’s nice. Probably just faking psychopath for fun then

Yeah but… if that’s the case shouldn’t you juggle someone else or not juggle at all?

Describe in more detail what Boomdandy Vibes mean exactly. Also I didn’t realize you 2 doubleclaimed Fisherman.

That’s fair
but i asked about Jarek not exactly Arc

Also how much thought did you put in this juggle

But if you really want @Atlas I can just give you 2 other roles besides Juggler that I could be if you really feel comfortable with that

Yeah juggling me as a demon makes sense but why specifically a fan gu, just juggle me as fang gu & Imp pretty sure you can juggle someones class multiple times

I didn’t hard claim Fisherman to be fair. I mentioned it in a 3 for 3.

It felt like it could go either way tbh. I’m a little behind because the STs baited and switched starting when I was sleeping at 3 am.

So…

The only source of malfunction is puzzlemaster correct?

Cause otherwise if we’re not sure about how long Eli is malfunctioning for, we should probably kill him while he has no ability to not deal with roshambo