BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

This came from nowhere

I can whisper you if you want.
@Host_Account_3

Pretty sure Eli wasn’t joking when he claimed Psychopath

He should’ve addressed by now if that’s the case instead of pinging the ST host

No? I thought you were in a double claim.
If you aren’t though, we can talk in whispers.

A double claim with who?
Where?

What?

basically this
I assumed it was a joke at first because the past few games ive been in with eli he’s joked with me at the start with stuff like, dropping the bomb
I whispered him to pry him for info. he was sus af about it. I indulged him by quoting heavy is dead at him before i got bored and broke whisper.

Well nothing happened, and unless the psycho is puzzledrunk (lol) he’s not the psycho

My understanding unless I’m mistaken is that you were claiming Fisherman, someone else claimed it I don’t know who else was hard claiming Fisherman tbh.
Lets whisper.

Puzzledrunking the psycho (big trolled)

Ngl I would laugh if that’s what happened.

If it did happen the psycho won’t have an ability period so they’d die on the stand, so there’d literally be no way to prove it :mistake:

Puzzlemaster would be confirmed a therapist/psychiatrist

Why didn’t you mention this earlier

Well the only natural conclusion is puzzledrunk Psycho, at stupid as that is.

I mean, Eli isn’t the type to throw as town. Either way, it probably means Arc is lying then about being Atheist?

Oh sure

No doubt I don’t think anyone here is a thrower; It just seems natural that just like claiming slayer when you are not the slayer and shooting someone, people would claim psycho and claim to kill someone. It’s obviously not gonna work because they’re fake.

Puzzledrunking the psycho would be evil af though and entirely possible too so who knows.

im not lying
it was obviously a meme claim

There’s a very big difference between Slayer and Psychopath though

Slayer is a townsfolk

Psychopath is a Minion

mostly bc i didnt feel like it
nya ^-^

and i did think its a meme claim at first but i think the way he handled the fallout was pretty evil

Me trying to get Amelia to make me Atheist 2:

2 Likes

Anyways I’m open for real whispers