BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

I’m here. Shall we whisper?
@Wazza

Strange

I’m here…

But uhh i don’t have anything to say

And I dont plan on clogging up thread with nothing.

take this anyway you want

despite us having 1300 posts in under half an hour

For some reason I feel like there’s nothing to discuss.

Everything recently has been whisper that and that and I’d like for there to be some sort of discussion but I’m not sure what would actually benefit us here.

like, 25% of this playerlist hasn’t posted, most things are in whispers, juggler claims and Leafia’s noble thing doesn’t/won’t progress thread any further and backreading 1000 posts takes too long and also probably won’t give me much considering that there hasn’t been a lot of content.

Sure
/whisper CRichard

Okay nevermind

My brain doesn’t seem to be working today.

Everyone has posted not sure what the hell I’m talking about.

Pretty much there’s zero information that isn’t in a private whisper that isn’t someones claim and all we do have is speculation, I’m interested to see what the night brings, because then people might start to have actual information.

I’m more or less referring to the social information

I guess this is sorta the problem with BOTF a lot of the time is spent on mechanics that there usually isn’t much content not relevant to mechanics.

I want to progress the thread though since our last 300 posts haven’t… done that much (like Leafia claimed Noble, that sorta talk seemed to have dissolved extremely quickly actually and I guess the Juggler stuff but similarly that brought us nowhere).

1 Like

I’ll accept.

Okay you know what.

I’ll do something here:

2 Questions:

1. If everyone here was nominated, who you would vote to execute and not vote to execute on

2. Given the Artist ability, what question would you ask.

1 Like

Isn’t that ask storyteller one statement to be responded true or false?

Oh right I should probably clarify.

Artist ability is: Once per game, visit the Storyteller and ask a yes/no question. They answer it.

1. I’d nominate you and probably not bother voting on pretty much anyone else, just in case

2. Don’t know yet, too early for me to have a good question

You know you haven’t like… expressed any scumread on me.

Is this because of the Leafia claim?

Is (X) a demon or Minion

I’m a but busy I’ll go into it later

Is there a demon between player 7 and player 15

Gonna assume you have a specific reason to ask that

Is it because you don’t trust the players between 7 - 15 more or because you trust the players from 1 - 6 more

ok
hi
im here now

hi :heart:

/whisper nightingale

Oh I’m just brainstorming good ideas