BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

They claimed King/Juggler/Magician and if he was a magician I very much doubt the psycho would shoot him just in case.

1 Like

I ain’t confirming nor denying anything

I wanna call him stupid

I’m not an outed evil, you’re an outed evil.

Then again could have all been fake-claims so who knows /shrug

btw @nightingale

you calling me Psychopath correctly was the funniest shit I’ve ever seen, ngl

2 Likes

This is a certified FoL moment

So King or Juggler… but he hasn’t juggled crap so he’s just the King… : /

1 Like

if you want my legitimate thought process, wazza
you claimed fisherman, an expendable townsfolk, and it was a doubleclaim with a player that reads socially really good
If you were cerenovus-mad, you wouldn’t have been rolefishing so hard.
I put you as the psychopath because you played like a minion who didn’t care to keep up appearances too long: i thought a Cerenovus would be less blatant in trying to guilt-trip me into a 1 for 1, and a Boomdandy wouldn’t have the incentive to rolefish as hard as a psychopath

1 Like

so night socially good

I Nominate @Arctic @Host_Account_3

You atheist?

Christ, you were quite literally bang on the money

1 Like

I’m really REALLY hoping he was just not reading the thread and didn’t juggle yet but - yeah no he’s the king. No reason to snipe a minion D1 as psycho. Might still have had a chance to juggle but I don’t see it.

also why I did not for a single second consider claiming to you

you know, if you claimed to me, I was going to stab you so you’re lucky you didn’t tbh

Careful of boomdandy

Atlas has nominated Arctic!

Alright everyone should probably trueclaim to Kirruma since he’s more than likely good after being struck by a Psychopath

/whisper @Kiiruma

anyway, I’m going to just openwolf and have fun now, seeing Psychopath as my role was so funny because I like openwolfing and knowing I’m more than likely safe

how’s about we don’t kill arctic cuz lol!boomdandy

1 Like