BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

Jarek has nominated Wazza!

Accusation and defense, please.

I mean, I rolefish in every game

Accusation:

They literally just shot someone in the town square with a pistol gleefully declaring they’re a psychopath.

2 Likes

honestly, I was gonna be like “how did you know, I choose to kill [x]” but I got worried that I might be poisoned or somethin

@Kiiruma wazza shot you in the head what are you

My defence is that is it even worth it to execute me? You have a 1/3 chance of killing me and if you fail, you waste your execution, you already know I’m not the Demon and I’m an openwolfing guy

want me to out him?

In hindsight this also makes Intensify look good to me and their claims given to me earlier much better. I won’t explain why.

sure

I wasn’t.

And yes I do remember me being there, though I don’t know how that adds to your argument.

Well, since you are new, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, but that’s not exactly a reason to push me unless you specifically think I don’t believe you are evil or something else.

But I wasn’t.

And it was Wazza who told you that, who turns out to be Psychopath right now.

If you’re referring to Egg… I mean we just sorta back and fourth’d with GGhana.

King ;)

idk why but this is like possibly the funniest accusation I’ve seen

2 Likes

Thanks wazza

Choirboy, you better do something.

lmao XD

Yep seems like they were just stirring the pot so despite the fact I still think you’re shifty, I do have to say you look better than before.

Did Kirruma claim King?

the moment Kiiruma claimed to me I knew I was going to shoot him, he was my planned shot all day

Quick question

Did he open claim to you?

why are you asking the outed evil for mechanical info