BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Just try to survive? If they are evil, they aren’t controlling the thread much and are pretty much doing nothing.

No, indeed.

So why aren’t any of them trying to contact each other?

What world do you propose where I’m not evil in it?

I don’t think someone or derp are teamed for reasons.

VOTE: Brakuren

Difference check between you and Bionic (leaning against you because of whisper length), evil SDA and Someone because of the Vizier save and odd ability inversion, Harpy madness, redundant power.

If someone was evil, they tried to set up Derp in the whispers with me, which sounds too complex. Your world doesn’t really make much sense from my point of view either, considering their interactions.

rt worked let’s go @Litten @Someone

found a wolf!

2 Likes

you and your retweets

2 Likes

Odd given how Someone and SDA have been thinking along similar lines out loud, the former’s agreeing with anyone who’s whispered them, and the Vizier’s had nothing against SDA the entire game so that wouldn’t really match their external perspective.

External looks are deceiving, maybe you should have whisoered the vizier and joined our cult.

1 Like

I don’t want to be converted, no thank you.

2 Likes

oh wait littent.hinks I’m evil

2 Likes

Bionic feels evil

1 Like

I do! Imagine me being an evil outsider, that’d be cool.
I’m outsider count confirmed and evil, and hopefully then the ST would also step up the “bad things” to a more intense bad thing

Then by all means, whisper Someone.

VOTE: Bionic

I looked at their interactions yesterday and I could see them and derp being evil if I ignored the derp clear, but I could never see them being evil together with someone.

VOTE: Kiiruma’s election